Join our server on Discord

The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP)
Surprisingly enough, this girl was mostly human. http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=696858

"Nahh. She's just a slut," one man moaned as they blew their load onto the slut's face. "Take her if you want," they said, walking off to go fuck more of Lucy's family.

"Hmmmm...." the new slut now had cum on her face, chest, and in her mouth. She licked her lips, and winked at Tigra. "Hey there, big boy. You want some of Mimi two?" he asked, having already developed a very female voice.

Hunter rammed his cock into Lucy, and like a jackhammer he began to fuck her ass hard and fast. Harder and faster than ever before! Hunter slapped her ass hard, and ordered Honey to make out with her mommy.

Honey obeyed, and she pecked Lucy's lips. "You're such a whore, mommy. Why were you born a man if you love cock so much?" She moaned, before kissing her again, more passionately.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Big boy?" Tigra laughed a bit, "Oh no, I'm not 'big boy' I'm your new master." He smiled, grabbing Mimi's hair and pulling her towards his crotch, "This, is the only cock you'll ever service again slut. I own you now, is that clear?" he growled a bit.

"AHHHHH OH GOD MASTER!" Lucy cried out in pain and pleasure from the brutal fucking, moaning loudly from it, "I, don't know, I love cock so much, I should have been born a girl." he moaned, kissing Honey passionately as he was fucked.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mmmm...Well you do have a nice, big cock," Mimi giggled, kissing it and licking his crotch. "If you think you can take on a girl like me," she smiled, and slapped her own ass. "Then I'll serve you well."

"B-big brother?" Cassnadra whispered, before Mimi glared at her.

"Never call me by that boy title again! I am a girl! I am a Little Sister!" she growled, before looking at Tigra, rubbing her face against his crotch. "Stupid boy..."

Hunter suddenly pulled out, and told the two to crawl after him. He led them to a member of Lucy's family, this one being his uncle who was a known womanizer. He was being fucked in his ass, with another pair of cocks in his hands.

"Get in front of him, Lucy. Nice and close. I'm going to fuck you in front of a few of your family members, and I'm starting here," he smiled, and as soon as Lucy was in front of his uncle, Hunter slammed his cock into the slut's ass.

"It's...so good. Cocks...I want more cocks....Why...? Why is it so good?" the ex-womanizer moaned, looking into Lucy's eyes, as their lips brushed against one another.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Hmm, so you two are related then?" Tigra laughed a bit, "Well isn't that a funny coincidence." He smiled as he grabbed Mimi's hair, grinding his cock against his face, "You seem a bit to full of yourself, you need to learn your place cock slut." he smiled, "Cassandra, would you like to fuck your big sister?" he smiled.

Lucy whimpered as Hunter pulled out, crawling after him desperately. He smiled as he recgonized his family members, all being fucked like the sluts they were, letting out a loud moan as Hunter resumed fucking him, "Because.. we're sluts, ahhh god master, all we're good for, is cock sluts. Our whole family." he moaned.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Her? No, Master! Please! I want a real man's cock! Your cock...Please...?" she whimpered, batting her eyelashes, and kissing his crotch.

"I-If that's what you want, Master," Cassandra said.

Hunter slapped Lucy's ass as he fucker her harder, and suddenly Lucy's uncle kissed him, pushing his tongue into his mouth and exploring it. She pulled back, just for a second, and winked at Lucy. "If I was still into girls, I'd be interested...." she moaned, giggling a bit, before the two guys she was hand-fucking came, shooting their loud on her face. "Want some? Have some?" she flirted, pecking Lucy's lips.
Tigra growled as he grabbed his cock, slapping Mimi across the face with it, "You'll do as your told slut, if I want a dog to fuck you'll smile and say yes master." He grinned slightly, "I want you to suck me off while he does, if you can make me cum, before he makes you cum, then you'll be greatly rewarded and he will be punished. And Cassandra, if you can make your sister cum before he can make me cum, you'll be rewarded, and he'll be punished." he smiled.

Lucy cried out in pain, moaning hard, "M-master, you're being, so rough," he moaned, licking over his uncles face, sucking the cum off his lips, "It's so good, I love being used by you master." he moaned.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mimi nodded, and quickly began to kiss her new master's cock, as Cassandra slowly moved behind her 'sister,' and with some hesitation, pushed her cock into Mimi's ass, making her moan, before licking Tigra's cock.

"That's because you're a slut! A whore! A cock sucking little bitch!" Hunter declared, slapping Lucy's ass as he fucked her harder. As he did, Lucy's uncle kissed and licked 'her' nephew's face.

"We're all sluts...Not real men...Just cock crazy sex slaves!" she moaned between kisses.
"Ooh not bad, but you're gonna have to do better than that if you want to win." Tigra growled, loving watching a pair of slaves fighting eachother, especially in a sexual way.

"Ahh, oh yes master fuck me, use me, I love being your toy," Lucy cried in pleasure, his ass squeezing around Hunter's cock as he was fucked, "Use me master, use me however you wish, for your pleasure." he moaned.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Dirty little slut! Scream! Let the Earth hear your moans of pleasure!" Hunter ordered, slapping Lucy's ass. "Tell me who you love! Who you worship?" he ordered, between slaps, his orgasm nearing.

Mimi winked at Tigra, and began to suck on the tiger's cock, as Cassandra slowly began to fuck her brother faster and harder, making her moan more.
"AHHH! I LOVE YOU MASTER, I LOVE YOU, I'M YOUR COCK SLAVE!" Lucy screamed in pleasure arching his back up as he came, his cum spraying out onto the ground as he roared in pleasure, his ass squeezing Hunter's cock hard.

"Ooh damn your mouth is so nice and warm slut," Tigra growled, holding onto Mimi's chin as he fucked her throat, "Better hurry, mmm, that mouth is going to make me cum any second." he laughed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad