Join our server on Discord

The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP)
"Forever! Ever since I first saw boys my age! I always hated the girls...Stealing my men from me! Always stealing my men from me! Always able to dress up so cute and sexy! To wear make up...Please, Master! May I cum?"

Honey nodded her head, and licked her lips. She then leaned forward, and began to kiss, lick, and suck on Hunter's balls. "You two are such sluts..." their Master said, before moaning and blowing a hot load into Lucy's mouth. "Lucy. Be a good girl and share my cum with our baby girl."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Ready to cum already, haha, I've barely even begun with you slut," Tigra laughed, tying a tight restraint around Cassandra's cock to keep him from cumming, "You belong to me now, you'll only cum with my permission. Mmm, I can't wait to parade you around in a cute slutty dress like a good little sister." he growled, grinding his cock over Cassandra's ass.

Lucy grabbed Honey's head, pulling her into a deep kiss, forcing Hunter's cum into his mouth, moaning as his tongue entered Honey's mouth, swishing the cum between the two of them as she moaned in pleasure, his cock dripping with his cum.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yes, yes! Anything you want, Master!" Cassandra moaned, and watched as her family was being fucked in their asses.

Hunter smiled as the two sluts made out with one another. A stream of his piss fell upon the two, and Honey kissed Lucy passionately as the two were covered in their Master's cum. "I love you, Mommy," Honey said between kisses.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"That's a good slut, but you haven't earned my cock yet," Tigra laughed, slapping Cassandra's ass, growling in enjoyment, "You need to earn the right to be fucked, you can start by sucking my cock, like a good little sister. And tell me what a little girl you are while you do it."

"I love you too," Lucy moaned as he was bathed in his mster's piss again, "I'm so happy to call such a slut my daughter. Once master's done with us, I can't wait to play with you." she purred.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I'm such a little girl! I love make up! And cute things! And girl clothes!" Cassandra moaned as she crouched down and licked the crotch of his pants, before unzipping the pants and sucking on Tigra's cock.

"Thank you, mommy!" Honey smiled and was about to kiss her again, when Hunter placed his cock right between them.

"Don't forget about me, whores," Hunter smiled, and Honey nodded, licking and kissing her side of his cock.
"Ooh I know you do, mmm anyone can tell just by looking at you that you're a born slut." Tigra growled in pleasure, grabbing onto Cassandra's head and forcing him down on his cock, "Grr, suck it all slut, show your entire family that you're just another slave for the fraternity."

"Oh, how stupid of me, I'm so sorry master." Lucy purred as he kissed Hunter's cock, sliding her lips over his shaft as she smiled across at Honey, reaching over and gentley massaging his daughter's cock.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Cassandra obeyed, sucking on the cock loudly as Lucy's entire family went mad with lust. There were now, no men in Lucy's family. Just sluts, and crossdressing sluts.

"Master!"

"Fuck me!"

"I'm a girl! A little, slutty girl!"

"Please fuck me, Masters! Fuck me hard!"

They were all sluts.

Honey moaned and grabbed her mother's cock, squeezing it and stroking it. Hunter smiled as the two serviced his cock, and he said, "Such sluts...Both of you are mine forever" he moaned, as Honey moved forward, rubbing her cock against Lucy's.
"Damn, wish we'd discovered your family earlier, so many slutty little girls for the fraternity." Tigra growled pulling Cassandra off his cock by his hair as he came over his face, covering him in his seed, "Grr, now that's how a slut should look. Covered in her master's cum." he laughed. He stood up, standing over Cassandra, "Come on Cassandra, let's go find us another one of your slutty family, before they're all claimed." he grinned as he scanned through the crowds, looking for another 'male' preferably with long red hair.

"Mmm, yes master, thank you so much," Lucy moaned, squeezing Honey's cock softly as he covered Hunter's in his saliva, moaning as he nuzzled against it, "Oh master, I want your cock again, I love it so much, I want to be fucked by you forever." she moaned.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Then assume the position. Lay on the ground, butt in the air, and shake it for us. Honey, pay close attention to the whore that is your mother."

Tigra would then see her. A catboy with long red hair. He was the first to break, and was already sucking one guy, and giving hand jobs to two others. She was naked, and if not for her hard cock, would look completely female.
Lucy moaned softly as he leaned down, resting on his shoulders with his ass in the air, tail lifted up to show off his ass, "Yes, watch Honey, watch me get fucked like a good slut. See how to please your new daddy." he moaned.

"This bitch claimed yet?" Tigra smiled as he looked down at the feline, then at the three fucking him, unable to tell wheither they were big brothers or just some people invited to enjoy the festivities.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad