Join our server on Discord

The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP)
"You look like such a good slut. If I remember, you cried when I lied about your father being a better slut," Hunter said as he walked around Lucy, standing behind her, his cock hard. "You told me you loved me...Let me hear you say it again," the dragon ordered, as he began to slowly untie the garter belt.

"No...My name is Casey..." he moaned as he felt his dick rubbed. "Stop! Guys shouldn't touch like this...you...you...bastard..."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Lucy moaned as his master stood close, wanting his cock so badly, "I love you master, I love you more than anything, the feel of your cock in my ass, I want it so badly again." she moaned.

Tigra removed his hand from his cock, slapping Cassandra across the ass, "Have you looked at yourself, at your entire family, your no guys, just sluts, women in men's bodies. Just look at your uncle and cousin, marrying another man, that turns you on doesn't it? I wouldn't be surprised if you were wearing girl's underwear right now." he growled, slapping at his ass again, this time digging in his claws and ripping away part of his pants.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Tigra was right! There, under Casey's pants, was a pink, soft, pair of panties on him. "I-it's not what it looks like!"

Hunter smiled, and finally slipped the belt off, freeing Lucy's cock. "Let the entire world hear your screams!" he yelled as he rammed his entire cock into Lucy in one thrust.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"It looks like I was right, you are a little girl aren't you?" He laughed, rubbing at Casey's tail-hole through his panties, "I bet you've dreamed of being another man's slut, dressing up like a girl while he fucked you." he smiled, applying pressure to his ass.

"AHHH MASTER! OH GOD FUCK ME!" Lucy cried out, orgasming almost instantly from Hunter's cock after all the teasing, his ass clamping tightly around Hunter's cock as he came, his cum spraying out of his cock in a solid stream.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Nooo..." Cassandra moaned, trying to fight against Tigra. "Stop it..."

""Scream, whore! Take my huge cock!" Hunter yelled, slapping Lucy's ass before everyone. Her family, friends, anyone she ever met was at the party, watching her being fucked. "I'm going to treat you like a slut until the day you die! On you're tombstone, we're going to print, Greatest crossdressing cock-slut!" he moaned, fucking Lucy's harder.
"Why would I stop, it's obvious how much you love it." Tigra growled, "Your entire family's being fucked, why are you fighting what you are. Being a crossdressing slut's in your blood."

"Yes, ahh yes master." Lucy moaned, "Fuck me master, infront of my entire family of sluts." he moaned.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Please...stop," Cassandra moaned, her cock hard, and threatening to cum soon, just from the show around her. "...Please, make me cum....I'm so horny..."

Lucy's biggest fan suddenly ran over, with cum on her hair, and naked body. "Please...fuck me two, Master! I want to be a part of your harem! I want to be a slut, with the woman I've fallen in lvoe with!"

Hunter smiled, and slapped Lucy's ass harder as he fucked her. "What do you think, Lucy? Ready to take an apprentice?"
"Mmm that's it slut, who's a cock hungry little whore," Tigra growled, rubbing Cassandra's ass-hole, "What's your name slut, and how much do you want your new master's cock." he growled.

"if you think I'm ready master, she does seem very willing," Lucy purred, "And I'm sure master would love another member for his harem."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"C-Cassandra...I'm Cassandra...and...I want cock so much!" she screamed, on the verge of orgasm.

"On your knees, Lucy. You, and...our daughter, will be servicing my cock," Hunter smiled, and the Little Sister bowed her head.

"Thank you, Daddy. My name is Honey," she said, and got down on her knees, and looked at his cock. "It's...huge."

"I know. Lucy, help our daughter. Show her how to pleasure a cock."
"There you go, doesn't it feel better to admit it," Tigra growled, leaning up and removing his pants, pressing his cock against Cassandra's tail-hole, "Grr, so how long have you loved men you little whore." he smiled.

"With pleasure master," Lucy moaned, holding onto Hunter's cock to show it to Honey, "The first thing you need to know, is to be careful with your teeth, you don't want to damage master's wonderful cock." he purred as he nuzzled against Hunter's cock, "Then, just close your lips around it, relax your throat, and take in all of your master's wonderful cock." he moaned, kissing the tip of Hunter's cock before deep throating it, rubbing his nose against Hunter's crotch as he swallowed his cock infront of Honey.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad