Join our server on Discord

The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP)
"Release me you oaf!" the girly boy yelled, kicking and fighting the man.

The three walked up, and a Big Brother stood at the end of the aisle. "Lucy of the Little Sisters, once called Leo, do you forsake your boyhood, and choose to forever serve Hunter of the Big Brothers, as his slut and whore wife? To do whatever pleases him, anywhere and anytime."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Shh, be quiet slut, enjoy the show." The tiger laughed, restraining the boy and forcing him to watch the events.

"With a smile for the rest of my life I do," Lucy smiled, blushing slightly.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"May, will you serve your Mistress, like the dirty whore you are? Forgetting your old wife, manhood, and giving your body to the one you once called son, and to the the Big Brother, Hunter."

"...Yes...I will serve my Mistress Lucy...Forever," May said, and the man motioned for Lucy to passionately kiss May, who would kiss back.

"This is wrong! Two guys can't do anything with one another!" the cousin screamed.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Lucy purred softly into the kiss, moaning as he rubbed against May. Grabbing and squeezing May's ass as he rubbed their cocks together, further teasing them both.

"Hehe, don't worry. Once the show's over you'll see all the things two men can do, you're whole slut family will make fine little sisters. All of you look like bitches already anyways." he laughed, grinding he crotch against the cousin's ass, his bulge rubbing against his ass.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"How dare you insult my family! We are men! This isn't right!" he yelled, and turned red when he felt his cock against her ass. "S-stop it!" she begged, before gasping as she saw Lucy's uncle making out with a Big Brother.

May moaned, and kissed back, placing her hands on Lucy's ass. When the two were done, the man said, "Now do you swear your body, mind, and soul eternally to your Master, Hunter? Will you treat him like your brother, father, lover, master, and deity?" Hunter looked at his little slut, and when Lucy agreed, the two would kiss.
"Be quiet you little girl," The tiger laughed, slapping the cousin's ass, "Look at all of you, you don't even look like men. All your good for is crossdressing cock sluts."

"I do, a thousand times I do. I love him like a brother and a father, he's my greatest lover, my eternal master, and I shall worship him and his magnificent cock till the day I die." Lucy moaned, leaning up towards hunter as they kissed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"NO! STOP IT! You're lying!" 'he' cried, but gasped again as he saw some of the other 'men' in Lucy's family crumble and kiss the Big Brothers. "W-what are they doing...?"

Hunter moaned and placed his hands on Lucy's ass and kissed back, rubbing his larger cock against Lucy's tiny dick, and gave a loud slap to Lucy's ass during the kiss.
"Admitting what they are, little sluts just waiting for a big brother to take them." The tiger growled, "Oh, almost forgot, what's your name slut?" he grinned.

Lucy moaned softly from the slap, his eyes watering from the pain but loving it. He panted as he broke the kiss, "Please master, fuck me now, I want your cock in me so badly." he moaned.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"C-Casey...Please...Keep the others, but let me go!" she begged.

"Do you now?" Hunter smiled as the man held his hand up. "You are now, forever bound to one another. Both May, and Lucy, shall be the slaves of Hunter FOREVER!"

The Big Brothers cheered, and music began to play. Little Sisters began to dance, tease, and kiss one another for their Big Brother partners, and Casey looked on with disgust and...arousal of it all, as he had a small hard on appear.

"May. Go suck some man's cock!" Hunter ordered, and May nodded, walking off as Hunter looked at Lucy. "Strip yourself of clothing, nice and slow. Then we'll see about me fucking you."
"Casey? Nah doesn't fit a little sister like you, Cassandra, now that's a good little sister name." The tiger laughed, rubbing Cassandra's ass, "You can call me Master Tigra. Is that clear my little slut?" He smiled, reaching around and rubbing his cock, "Mmm, you like watching all your slutty family getting fucked I see."

Lucy moaned as he turned around, slowly unzipping his wedding dress, dropping it to the floor, revealing the sexy lingerie he was wearing underneath it, including a special garter belt that wrapped tightly around his rock hard cock, preventing him from cumming, "Do you like it master? The little sisters thought it would be better if I didn't cum."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad