Join our server on Discord

The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP)
May whimpered, and obeyed her Mistress, licking her fur, tasting the piss and cum of many men. Mickey watched with joy, and she walked over and kissed Lucy again. "I can't believe you made your own father a crossdressing slut. I wish I knew you two sooner. Maybe if things were different, I'd be one of your slaves...Or you two would be mine," she growled playfully at Lucy.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"My current master is the only one for me, I'd never dream of having another." Lucy purred softly as he kissed Mickey's cheek, "Though another slave, I'm sure my master would approve of that." he smiled.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"We'll see honey."

"For pete's sake you three!"

Mickey turned to see the other Little Sisters, a few of which were flirting with the men. One of them said, "Lucy, May, we have your wedding dresses. Want to stay or should we get back to the Fraternity to ready the wedding?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Oh, the wedding definately." Lucy smiled as he stood up, blowing a kiss to a few of the men, "Sorry boys, my future husband awaits his slut." he smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
A man slapped Lucy's ass, and Mickey and May kissed some men goodbye. "Wait! Miss!" a Little Sister said, before Lucy could dress herself and leave. She looked at Lucy shyly, and blushed. "Can...Can I have your autograph? It's...it's just you're so...so wild. So sexy...I want to be a slut like you," she said, and took out a notepad, pen, and a stick of lipstick. "Just sign here and...if you could put the lipstick on and kiss the paper two...That would be...really hot," the shy crossdresser said.
"Oh it would be my pleasure," Lucy smiled as she took the paper, signging her name 'Lucy' then putting on some lipstick before kissing the paper. She handed it back to the little sister, grabbing her arm and pulling her into a deep kiss, "Look me up, me and master could always use more sluts." he winked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The Little Sister blushed pink, and kissed back a bit, before she pulled back, and Lucy would see a wet spot on her skirt. From the kiss alone, the young Little Sister had violently came.

When the Little Sisters left, and returned to the Fraternity, Mickey led May and Lucy to another room, where two, beautiful wedding dresses were. "We have make up, lingerie, and anything else you may need. You name it, we'll probably have it for you," Mickey smiled, slapping Lucy's ass.
Lucy smiled a bit from the wet spot, thrilled that he'd made the boy cum just from a simple kiss.

He purred softly from the slap, his cock still rock hard and aching for release by now. Lucy smiled as he stripped out of his clothes, slipping on the lingerie and then the wedding dress. Doing up his makeup until it was impossible to tell he wasn't a girl.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
May was dressed similarly, and the rest of the Little Sisters hugged and kissed them both. "We can take my car there," Mickey said, placing her hand on Lucy's ass and leading her to her car, along with May and Lucy's little fangirl.
"I can't wait, I'm so excited to be married to master," Lucy purred softly, "I can't wait to be fucked infront of the entire party there."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad