Join our server on Discord

The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP)
"You got to earn it, slut. Why don't you two give us a nice, sexy dance?" a man yelled. Mickey smiled and stood up on the table, and began to shake her ass and slap it, moving her hips for the men, making the yell and howl in joy.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Lucy purred softly as he crawled onto the table, "You want a sexy dance?" he smiled, bending over and showing off his ass, purring happily as he slapped his ass, sucking seductively on one of his fingers as he shook his hips.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mickey was suddenly pulled down, and pulled into a gangbang, getting her ass fucked and cum shot all over her. One guy grabbed Lucy, and pulled him off the table onto his knees, his cock before her. "Get to work, slut! Get to sucking!"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Lucy moaned softly, immediately engulfing the man's cock down his throat, moaning as he pressed his nose against the man's crotch each time he moved down on it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
((Hunter grabs Lucy, and keeps a hand on her ass) Hunter: You know today is Zero's B-Day.))

As Lucy sucked on the cock, two more men came to her side. They ordered her to grab their cocks and to jerk them off. Whether she did or did not, the man she was sucking off soon blew him load on to her face and in her mouth. "How does it taste?"
(No I did not, happy b-day zero.)

Lucy quickly grabbed the two cocks at his sides, rubbing them rapidly as he sucked off the man infront, purring in pleasure as he opened her mouth as the one he had been sucking covered his face in cum, "Ahh, it's so delicious, I just love it." she moaned, licking over the tip of the mans cock, sucking out every last drop of his seed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
More cum was shot onto the three sluts' bodies, but May and Lucy were never allowed to cum. They were kept on the verge, as Mickey was allowed to cum as much as she could. "Mistress..." May moaned, and suddenly kissed her cum covered daughter, wrapping her arms around her.
Lucy moaned softly into May's mouth, sucking the cum off his tongue and lips, "Mmm, have you been enjoying yourself my little bitch? I bet you're cock's just begging to blow." she teased, rubbing over May's cock.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
May whimpered and nodded her head. "Y-yes....Please, Mistress."

"You two are such sluts!" a man laughed, and the two would feel many men's pee on them, covering them in their urine.
"Please what? Let you cum?" Lucy laughed, "Not a chance slut, you're not going to be coming for awhile." he smild, purring as they were showered in the men's cum, "Mmm, thakn you all, lick me clean slut." she ordered, slapping May's face.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad