Join our server on Discord

The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP)
May blushed, and nodded her head, but moaned in pleasure as the Little Sister slapped her. "Really? I heard rumors, but...Wow! Being a slut must run in your family!" she giggled. They soon arrived at the dress store, and many of the Little Sisters began to look around for clothes.

One of them though, the one Lucy talked to, pulled her into a dressing room, and wrapped her arms around Lucy, followed by passionately kissing her. "You're an inspiration to crossdressing sluts, everywhere, Lucy."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"It does indeed, doesn't it, 'daddy'" Lucy laughed, grabbing May and pulling her into a deep kiss before slapping her ass.

Once at the mall Lucy was surprised when the sister pulled her into the dressing room and kissed her, she purred softly into it, "Why thank you, I do try," she smiled as she wrapped her arms around the girl, "So tell me, what's your name? Seems a bit unfair that you know mine and I don't know yours."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
May kissed back, and was left licking her lips, wanting more.

"You can call me, Mickey. I meant what I said, Lucy. I've never seen a sluttier girl than you. You were obviously born the wrong gender," she giggled, kissing Lucy again. "So shall I fuck you, give you a blow job, or something else?" she asked, after the short make out session.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Why not both Mickey?" Lucy purred, pulling her closer and rubbing their bodies together, "You can fuck me, and then give me a blowjob." she smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"As you wish, slut," Mickey smiled. She made out with the slut for a bit longer, before pulling back and leaning against the wall. "Turn around. I want to see you dance like the slut you ever. Shake your girly hips and strip your clothes off. I want to see if the rumors the other girls tell me are true."
Lucy purred softly as he turned slowly, smiling back at Mickey as he slid off his shirt and panties, bending over to show off his girly ass, "I hope I don't dissapoint." he smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mickey quickly stripped out of her clothes, and rammed her cock into Lucy's ass. "The rumors are true...Your body was meant to be fucked!" she moaned in pleasure, slapping Lucy's ass.
Lucy roared out in pleasure as his ass wrapped tightly around Mickey's cock, "Oh yesss, my ass just loves being stuffed with cock." he moaned.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I bet!" Mickey moaned. "AHH! So good! Little bitch!" she screamed, slapping Lucy's ass harder with one hand, the other pulling on her hair. "Going to cum, bitch?"
"N-noohhhh, I'm saving that, for your slutty mouth," Lucy moaned, loving the rough sex, his cock drooling with his pre but he fought to keep from cumming.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad