Join our server on Discord

Xeno panic!
Mary shivered at the comment and at how he sniffed her. "I-I-I-" she stuttered, completely at a loss as she sat there, close to Alex, almost cuddling into him like he had said. The girl was weak willed, maybe she just needed a master to step in and make her complete...or maybe she would shatter at the thought of a master.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"You...?" Alex teased, leaning closer, so that her lip and his were barely an inch apart. He did not plan on taking the girl as his slave, or injecting her with his child, but that did not mean he could not enjoy himself with her. "Don't be afraid. I don't bite, my sweet little friend," he said, and if she did nothing, leaned forward to take her lips in a kiss. No tongue or groping, just a normal sweet kiss.
Mary was shocked as she found herself kissing the strange human. And yet, even as she realized what she was doing, she could not pull away, and closed her eyes gently as she leaned into and returned the kiss for at least a few seconds. Afterward she would blush hot red and look away in shame, completely at a loss for words. She had enjoyed the kiss, but at the same time she knew she shouldnt have. But there was something about Alex, a power, a presence, that simply overrode her own will.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"You have very soft lips, my dear," Alex commented, petting her cheek. "I like that. And your blush is very adorable as well. It goes with your soft as a pillow flesh," he continued. "I think you and I could become very...very close," he smiled, before kissing her cheek. "What do you say, beautiful?"
Mary looked into Alex's eyes as he gently stroked her cheek, and was entranced by their strange, almost in human intensity. She heard his complements but could not respond, felt the kiss on her cheek but could only blush. When the question was posed to her, she was hardly thinking, and not even aware that she was already nodding, even before he finished speaking. Suddenly, though, she shook her head and said, "I-I cant, I mean, I just...just met you." Her resistance was halfhearted and weak, and would likely cave in with another kiss. Mary was a soft girl in more than one way, it was a shame she could not be his pet, she would be easy to train.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex paid no heed and kissed her once more, but with more passion and love this time, his arms wrapping around her waist and holding her into the kiss for at least a minute, his tongue exploring her mouth. After the first minute, he released her, letting her choose to either keep the kiss going or to push away from him. Her choice.
Mary whimpered and tried to escape when he suddenly forced her into another kiss, but could not overpower his grip on her. She felt his tongue enter her mouth and begin to play with hers, and every second he remained there was a second that she lost more of her strength. When he finally released her, she did not pull away, and was even kissing back timidly, her breasts pressing into his chest.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex finally pulled back and he smiled at Mary, petting her cheek. "I like you, Mary. Do you like me?" he whispered, one hand moving to feel her ass, while the other played with her right breast. "What about my girls? Do you like them? Do you...want to get to know them?" he smiled, before kissing Mary's neck, licking it as his hands groped and touched her soft body.
Mary could only tremble as Alex's hands found there way around her body, she was almost completely seduced now, and when the Xeno's hand found its way to her right breast, she basically went limp and leaned into him, moaning gently in his grasp. She could only whimper a few answers out, her mind being overwhelmed by the sudden forwardness that Alex was displaying, and her inability to pull away. She was puddy in his hands now.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex pulled away from the blue skinned girl and suddenly picked her up bridal style. He carried her closer to the other girls and placed her on the ground, on her back, with his girls around the two. "Are you okay, Mary? Do you want me to stop?" the alien asked, crouching down to gently pet her cheek. "I will. All you have to do is tell me to stop..."