Join our server on Discord

In the Year 100X... (Crimson / Kyosan RP)
Crimson smiled, his tail wagging as he saw more of the lovely water dragoness. "Oh well, at least you still have the shirt on your back, Lurea."

"Nice job, wolf boy. Alright, here comes the next round." Ada shuffled and dealt the cards once more before looking at her hand, trying to keep calm.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Alright, let's see..." Kyosan murmured for a moment, before then flicking through his hand, noticing he was drawing for thin wires as he quickly dropped two down. "...Two."

Lurea, who dropped her rags to the floor quickly, picked up her hand and had a look over it, before dropping three. "Let's see if I can pick my luck back up again-"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson shrugged a bit when he saw his hand before he set down four cards to swap. "Damn..."

Ada set aside two for discard before she switched everyone's cards. She then smiled upon seeing her new hand and telling them, "Full House, fives and threes. I believe that makes me the winner."

Crimson then stuck his tongue out at his sister, telling her, "We're not playing to win, we're playing not to lose, silly." He then revealed his hand, "Not much, a pair of Kings."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Lurea, with a soft smile, quickly laid down her hand. "Three tens right here," She announced, before looking onto Kyosan- noticing his dismayed face.

"Agh." Kyosan muttered as he pplaced his hand down once more- noticing finally he had been bested. "Pair of two's. That's me done." Kyosan muttered, before slowly slipping out of his boxers. He was now dressed in nothing, only shown by the bare fur and body he had.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ada blushed a bit before telling him, "It's alright, handsome. It was a bit of an unfair disadvantage since you had less clothing then the rest of us." She then shuffled the cards and dealt them out again, cringing a bit at her hand.

"Eh, someone had to lose. I'm sure you'll have better luck next time." Crimson blushed a bit as well upon seeing the muscular wolf completely bare before he returned to his hand grinning a little as he set one card down.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Ah well, I think I'll head on. Give myself a bit of a surprise, heh." Kyosan nodded, slowly withdrawing himself from his seat as he soon went over to the bar, before quickly serving himself a drink- heading on towards one of the bedrooms.

Lurea, after watching the wolf take away towards the bedroom, quickly returned to focusing on the game as she then placed two cards down. "Well, guess it's next to lose decides everything, huh?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Indeed. Time's starting to run out." Ada then dealt out their new cards before she sighed, weakly showing her hand. "A pair of twos."

"Might be over sooner than we think." Crimson then revealed his hand, smiling a little. "A pair of Aces. What about you, Lurea?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I got Straight." Lurea smiled, showing her hand of the five cards before then smirking towards Ada, giving a little wag of her tail. "I think my luck's finally come back~"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The vixen sighed again before declaring, "It's a good thing I have all this clothing." She then undid her pants and slid them down, leaving her in just a set of lacy black underwear. The vixen blushed darkly from the situation as she silently dealt out everyone's new hand.

"I don't think it will stay that way for long." Crimson smirked a bit as his sister undressed before he received his hand, smiling a little. "Heh, I'll take two."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mhh, I guess you are lucky." Lurea nodded, though blushed a little from seeing her dress down to nearly nothing already as she placed two cards down on the table. "Two please."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds