Join our server on Discord

The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP)
"Alright master," Lucy pouted a bit, he didn't enjoy dressing up manly, he enjoyed being his master's bitch, but he did as he was told and got dressed and done up to look more manly, following after Hunter as ordered.

"Justin huh? Nah don't like it, your name is, Carli," Tigra grinned, "That fits a little girl like you much better." He laughed, slapping Justin's ass, "So are you a virgin Carli?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
When Lucy and the lioness arrived in the Holo-room, they would find it was made to look like an apartment home. "And...we're rolling in three...two..." a voice said as Lioness looked at Lucy, smiling as she walked over to the kitchen, saying, "Ready husband?"

"One."

"How was work, honey?" Lucy's 'wife' asked. There was suddenly a knock at the door, and the lioness would walk over to him. "Who's that? Were you expecting someone?" she asked, acting with skill. As soon as she opened it, she was pushed to the ground and the door was closed as a small group of Big Brothers, being led by Hunter walked in. "

Put her in the corner," the dragon ordered before looking at Lucy, grinning. "Don't worry, we're not going to hurt you. You're wife is our target," he grinned, as he walked closer to Lucy, his lackeys taking cover of Lucy's wife.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Yes sir, I am... " Justin replied, giving another little jump when Tigra slapped his ass. "At least.. in the sense that I've never had sex... I'm afraid I think about it too often to be considered one under any other definition..." he added, grinning slightly. Carli huh? I can answer to that... he thought, shivering just a little in anticipation of what he expected would be happening soon.
Alright, better put up a fight, know he likes that. Lucy thought, "What the hell do you think you're doing? Let go of my wife and get out!" he shouted.

"Hmm, good, don't want a used bitch," Tigra grinned, "I'm gonna enjoy tearing your cute little ass in half, would you like that?" he asked, rubbing up against Justin, his hardened cock rubbing against his ass.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hunter looked at Lucy and laughed, before he attempted to push the smaller boy down with his hand. If he did, he would then place his foot on the boy's crotch, and rubbed his foot against Lucy's covered dick. "You prefer we use you, bitch?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Justin purred and moved against Tigra, thoroughly enjoying the feeling of the big cock against his ass. I can hardly wait... he thought. "I think so.. But I won't really know until you do it.." he whispered, grinning slightly as he ground his hips against the other man's crotch.
Mind if I join?

Name:Mike
Sexuality: Bi, anything he can dominate
Race: Dragon
description: Mike
Measurements: 7 un-erect, 10 when erect, three and a half inches thick.
Turn Ons: Domination, humiliation, bondage, fear inspiring, dealing out punishment.
Turn Offs: Scat, Gore.
Position: Big brother
Other: A close friend of Hunter's, he used to only dominate the opposite sex, but has grown bored with that. He seeks new challenges and fun, and to him males are just another bitch waiting to happen.

Name: Ray
Sexuality: Bi
Race: blue Tiger
Measurements: 3 inches un-erect, five inches erect
Turn Ons: cross dressing, being held, being dominated.
Turn Offs: Scat, gore.
Your Appearance: Ray
Position: Little sister.
Other: Ray has only recently discovered the Fraternity, though he has been cross dressing for years. In truth, he just isnt comfortable being male. He is smaller, weaker, and not as brave or manly as the other males around him, and he feels more at easy when they think he is a girl. This is only taking the next step further.

-------

Mike sat in his room, contemplating what to do. It was his first day at this "fraternity" and this would be his first real encounter with any of the little sisters. But he wasnt nervous, he wasnt even concerned about giving off the right impression or being tough enough. Mike was new to the fraternity, but not to what it did. What he was thinking about really was what he was going to do with his little sister once he chose "her". He chuckled to himself as he thought over the possibilities, and there were many.

-------

Ray sat down in his room, a small little sister room, waiting for his big brother. He looked at himself in the mirror and frowned a little. He was wearing a short pink skirt and a pretty flower shirt, but it had wrinkled on his way there. Underneath it he wore a small bra and a tight black thong. He was nervous, what would his big brother be like? Would he give off the right impression? Was this the right thing to do? Ray shook his head. He had already signed up and was already in the room, he couldnt chicken out now....
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lucy couldn't but let out a soft moan, his cock quickly reacting to the touch and hardening underneath his pants, Dammit, it, feels good., "G-get off me." he whimpered.

"That's what I like to hear my little sluts say," Tigra grinned, grabbing Carli's tail and giving it a tug, "Down on all fours when you walk too slut, I want the whole fraternity to see my new bitch."

Shadow pushed open the door to his room, "Ah, I see my other pet has arrived already." he smiled as he looked over at Ray, "Wow they sure do pick the girly ones don't they? You could really pass as someone's little sister." he laughed, "Well, let's get started, I want you both to strip, I need to see what condition my new pets are in."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hunter looked surprised, before laughing. "You're getting turned on!" he yelled. "What, you like this?" the dragon asked, stroking Lucy's hard on with his toes.
(Um, Ray is alone in the room, who else is there?)

Ray looked up at shadow and shivered a bit. "Um, st-strip? Already? Dont you w-want to know my name f-first or...or tell me yours?" He asked nervously. He hadnt expected things to proceed so quickly and blushed at the things that Shadow said. He supposed that was what he wanted to hear though since he did try to look like a girl so Ray took it as a complement and smiled nervously at Shadow.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)