Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Plaything
Kase nodded, but it was hard to do anything but watch her. May was so beautiful, and as she undressed and slipped into the water in the moonlight...well it easily made him hard again. He shook his head and looked down at himself. He was in a Bikini, did he even need to strip? He decided to after a moment and swam into the water. He began to clean himself then, but in order to do it without constantly ogling May he saw out into a deeper part of the slave pool and distanced himself a bit. He then began to clean himself on the other shore, and had a little fun swimming around as well.

(Is it safe to swim out to far into the wata? Bun um, bun um, bun um bun um!)
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Be careful, sis!" May said. "Don't show off too much. Just get yourself clean. We don't want any unwanted attention...." the girl yelled as she bathe herself. She was soon finished and got out of the pool, wet, and sexy. She quickly cleaned herself with a towel, and put back on her dress, and awaited her sis.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Kase swam back afterward and got out of the pool, likewise wet. The big difference was, after he dried off, keeping the towel was more concealing than putting his "clothes" back on. Still, he did so with a sigh and smiled at May. He hugged her and cuddled into her side and said "Thanks May....I dont know how I would survive here without you." And he was honest. He would surely have fucked up huge by now if it wasnt for her, and he would be in the pit for weeks!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
May smiled and hugged back, before placing both hands on her sister's shoulders and pushing him back. "Now, sis, I will warn you now. We CANNOT do this ever again without Master's permission. If you ever, EVER, try to fuck me again....I'll scream. And we'll both be thrown in the Arena. Understood? You have to be a good slut, okay? If Master thinks you are broken, then you will be given more freedoms. So you have to try and be a better slut, sis. I can help you learn, but...If you keep fighting against it, then you're eventually won't even be allowed to touch me," she sighed.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Kase's shoulders slumped. "I...I'll be good..." He said softly. "Im sorry May...but your just so beautiful and all these orcs fucking me and...Im sorry, I wont do it again." He looked away in shame and followed May back to the harem room.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Hey....Don't be so sad. I know I'm hot," May smiled. "Just try to control yourself around me, and if you can act like a real slut for the other Orcs, then you and I will be very happy," she promised, before taking Kase's hand in her own, and walking back to the Harem room to rest.

((Timeskip?))
As Kase walked into the harem room, he looked around at all the beds to see how full they were. There was only a few of them, but they were large, but there were allot of slaves out at the pools. He looked around carefully, still feeling bad about May, and about his new life. It was just so new and sudden, he had no time to get used to it at all, and his master...he hated his master! How could he be his master?! He was just some old ass orc! He wouldnt even give Kase a break, after everything! He was terrible, horrible! The rage inside of him built up and made him clench his fists, and he wasnt sure if he would be able to do as May had said. How could he be a good slave to a master he both hardly knew and hated?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Come on, let's get some sleep," May said, and turned to her sisters. "Ohhh..." she whispered, seeing him shake with anger. "Kase..." she said, and walked over, and hug him. "Kase, come on...Rest on the bed. I'll let you cuddle with me," she whispered, trying to calm him down.

And to answer Kase's question, while there were many slaves, not all of them were the Master's. He owned many slaves, but other slaves were owned by visitors and allies, and his own people. True though, he did have many, he did not own all the slaves in the village. His people, and allies, all had their own slaves, ranging from ones, to dozens. Still, he was offered the chance to fuck any of them, if he wanted to.
Kase sighed and nodded, going to bed with May.

(time skip? Also, you didnt answer Kase's observation)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Yes, and edited. They're not ALL Master's slaves))