Join our server on Discord

The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP)
Macey blushed shyly as his master aimed his cock at his face. "Yes master, p-please, I want to c-cum so bad!" The squirrel sobbed through tears, only to yelp out as his used ass was occupied once more by Tigra's monstrous cock. "Y-yes, oh master ahhh~! Only your cock can satiate me master- I- I can't have enough of you!"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Disobedient one huh?" The dragon fucking Lucy's mouth laughed, "Those are the fun ones, always an enjoyment to break them." he growled slightly as he dripped his pre into Lucy's mouth.

Lucy whimipered as he felt a diffrent cock sliding into his ass, he didn't much like being raped by so many diffrent people, it made him feel like a slut.

"You gonna cum all over your own face you little whore?" Tigra growled, slamming his hips against Macey's already glowing red ass, "You want a face full of your own cum you must really be a cumslut."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"This slut's ass is tight! You are one lucky bastard!" the dragon yelled as he fucked Lucy's ass. Suddenly another big brother shot his seed down onto Lucy, hitting the crossdress on the cheek as the two dragons fucked her. "I bet she likes that! Don't you, dirty little whore!"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Look at his cute face, he's loving it, just doesn't wanna admit it." The dragon fucking Lucy's throat laughed, "Bet you love being gangbanged and covered in cum don't you?" he roared in pleasure.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I'm going to fill you with cum! See how you like that, bitch!" the other dragon roared, before slamming his cock as far it would go and filling Lucy's ass with his seed. He left, and was quickly replaced with another man, with more cum shooting down on to Lucy's body.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Master- oh MASTER-" Macey choked as Tigra fucked him hard again, not believing how pleasurable it could still be despite how sore his buttcheeks and his abused little tailhole was. "I'm- I'm cummmming!" He cried out, crying hard now, ashamed of how much this turned him on, getting a faceful of his own hot, gooey cream.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
The dragon fucking Lucy's front grabbed his ears, thrusting his cock in as far as he could as he shot his cum down Lucy's throat roaring in pleasure, "Damn that's a good fuck, you're one lucky guy." he smiled as he pulled his cock out, whiping it off on Lucy's cheek, smearing his cum onto her fur.

"You stupid slut," Tigra growled, grabbing Macey's cock and squeezing it painfully hard, "I didn't give you permission to cum yet, and especially not before your master." he growled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I know. Well Lucky, have you learned your lesson? Do you like being seen as a slut in public?" Hunter chuckled as another man fucked Lucy's ass, many people seeing and watching 'her' being fucked. "Are you going to behave, bitch?"
"Ah- I- I'm sorry Master-" Macey cried as Tigra squeezed his cock, making it hurt. "I- I tried to hold it back- oh please forgive me Master-" The squirrel whimpered.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Master, I've, always behaved, this is," Lucy blushed slightly, "This is embarrasing, having these people, watching me."

"Oh please, look at you, deny it all you want you're loving this you little slut." a medium sized canine laughed.

"I don't do forgiveness slut," Tigra growled, keeping his death grip on the squirrel's cock, "There will be punishment for this. And not just a simple spanking either, as soon as I'm done with your ass we'll move on to it." he told him, moving his hand off Macey's cock and grabbing his hips, forcing his cock in as far and as hard as he could.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad