Join our server on Discord

The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP)
"I l-love being displayed, master." The squirrel said, "It w-was something my girlfriend couldn't give me, master..." Macey replied bashfully, "I've always been submissive, and I love being a slave... I love my girlfriend, so to satisfy my sexual needs instead of break up with her to find a more dominant partner- I- I became a little sister." The squirrel covered his feminine face in shame.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lucy obediently pressed his lips against the hard cock infront of him, kissing it all over licking it with his rough tongue as he moaned softly, his cock twitching in pleasure.

"Girlfriend? A cock slut like you HA!" Tigra gave the leash a sharp tug, pulling Macey off his feet, he then kicked the squirrel over onto his back, putting his foot down on his chest, "Get this, you belong to me, and me alone, you're EX-girlfriend means nothing, is that clear slut?" he growled.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Macey squeaked again as he was tugged off his feet, then kicked roughly onto his back before he was stepped on. He was speechless for a moment, choking on his own words from Tigra's orders. His eyes brimmed with shameful tears as he tilted his head back submissively. "Yes master! I belong to you, and I will be used by you and you alone!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Moans were heard as the two men Lucy was giving hand jobs shot cum onto his face. They were quickly replaced with two more cocks. "Jerk us off, bitch!" they ordered. "Suck my cock! Suck my balls! Love my cock, you little whore!" the man who's dick Lucy kissed yelled.
"Good, and just to make sure you know," Tigra undid his pants, pulling out his cock and holding it, soon letting out a stream of urine onto Macey's face and chest, "A proper bitch needs to be marked by her master, make sure everyone knows who you belong to. Do you like your master marking you as his cock slut?" he grinned.

Lucy moaned in lust as his face and body were covered in cum, his cock twitching and dripping pre as he came closer to orgasm from the man fucking his as, he quickley grabbed the two new men, trying to keep up as his body succumb to exhaustion, lowering his head onto the man infront of him's cock, taking it deep into his throat.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Bitch is tight! Her ass is squeezing my cock!" the man moaned, before suddenly shooting his cum into Lucy's asshole. He suddenly pulled himself off, and the guys around Lucy pulled back, and pushed him to the ground, with the three other guys shooting their cum down on her. "It ain't over yet, bitch!" one yelled, and suddenly pulled Lucy up and pushed his cock into his asshole, as another man walked over and they sandwiched Lucy between them, as the other man forced his dick into her asshole, giving him two dicks in him. "Like that, whore? Like our cocks in you? Your nothing, but a little slut! Our whore!" one man moaned as they double fucked his ass.
The squirrel boy closed his eyes tight and tilted his head up, accepting his master's hot bodily fluids without question, blushing hard. "Y-yes... I love it when my master marks me, because I belong to him and no one else-" He whimpered. "I am my master's territory!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"AHHHH, Master, please make them stop!" Lucy cried out, his ass hurting from the two cocks being forced into him, "Please master, it's painful," he cried.

"You sound just like a bitch," Tigra smiled, taking his foot off Macey's chest, "Looks like some of it got on my foot, clean it off." he ordered.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"It always hurts the first time. A slut like you can take it," Hunter replied as the two men continued to fuck his ass. "You love it, you little whore. You love all those cocks fucking you, don't lie. Admit it, slut, you like two dicks fucking your ass! Just liked how you loved all those cocks gangbanging you!" the dragon laughed.
"Yes master." Macey complied obediently, sitting up. He got on all fours and bowed his head. He hesitated as the overpowering musty odor of Tigra's urine hurt his nose, not believing what he was about to do, he proved himself a ripe slut by running small tongue all over Tigra's foot, licking it clean.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers