Join our server on Discord

Xeno panic!
Silvia said nothing as she moaned weakly in Angela's arms. Angela did the same, far to tired and fucked to really comprehend anything. Amy, who had no memory at all, could hardly understand the pleasure she was feeling, much less what Alex was saying. But Rhona understood, and Rhona was afraid. "P-Please master..." she begged, pale and trembling. "D-Do not show it to me...please dont...I..I dont...I..." She was obviously terrified of Alex, especially when he transformed. If he turned into something even he said was going to be scary then she would sooner gouger her eyes out then bear witness to it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I understand," Alex nodded. He then pulled out of Amy and replaced his dick with the tentacle Rhona had just licked. "Rhona, come here, and let Master love you," he begged, motioning her closer, arms open. As soon as she was near, he kissed her softly, and held her close.
Rhona nodded and hesitantly went into his arms. When she did she whimpered slightly as he held her close and kissed her lips. She did not resist him and kissed back a but but there were tears in her eyes. She was absolutely traumatized by the event that had happened to the original Silvia, where she was threatened with death by digestion. Just the thought of Alex transforming into something that scary again made her heart feel like glass.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Don't worry....Just close your eyes and relax..." Alex whispered, kissing her neck and his hands carressing her body. To her breasts, to her ass, to all over. As he did this, his tentacles began to fuck the pussies and play with the tits of Angela, Amy, and Silvia.
Rhona nodded stiffly and said "Y-Yes master." She moaned softly, but half of it was for his sake. She was afraid again, and when this fear caught her it was not easy to make it leave. She moaned a little more as he reached her furry breasts and as she heard the other moan and cum in unison, over and over.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Don't worry," Alex whispered and moved one hand down to Rhona's pussy and began to rub his fingers against Rhona's clit. "Just let go, Rhona. Take the pleasure in and bask in it," he ordered, kissing her neck.
"Ohhhh,y-yes master..." She moaned as he began to play with her pussy. She began to wiggle her hips and moan louder as Alex rubbed her clit. "M-Master?" She asked him suddenly. "Am I going to be here...like this forever?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex looked into her eyes and kissed her lips and whispered into her ear. "No...Not forever...I'll do my best to stop that," he promised and then began to push his a finger into Rhona's pussy. "now close your eyes, and feel the pleasure of your Master."
And so Rhona did. She closed her eyes and allowed her master free roam all over her lushes body. Already her pussy was wet and her nipples were hard. She moaned pleasurably and wiggled her hips, thrusting a little against his fingers. "Ma-Master.." She moaned softly, blushing in both fear and shame, though both of those were out done by pleasure.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex smiled and kissed her lips, silencing her as he pushed in more of his fingers into her pussy. Two, then three, then four fingers going into her wet pussy. "Like it? Do you want Master's dick now?" he grinned, and kissing her neck.