Join our server on Discord

Xeno panic!
"Good girl," Alex smiled and then looked at all his girls and petted his little kitten's head. "So, my fair ladies, what shall we do now?" he asked, his fingers moving to rub Amy's ass. "Any ideas for some....fun?
(Im kinda relaxed on Kava right now, so please be patient with me. Also, I wont be on for very long so I might up and disappear at any moment)

All the girls blushed except for Amy, who mewed pleasantly and raised her butt into the air as Alex stroked it. Angela simply looked down at herself and said "All I have is yours to take master."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((I understand...what's Kava?))

"So cute, so submissive..." he smiled and his hand continued to stroke Amy's body, moving to her head, then down to her chest, feeling her tits. "And what about you, Silvia?"
Amy raised her butt higher and then suddenly flipped onto her back as her breasts were massaged, enjoying the sensation greatly. Silvia only blushed and said "I-I...Whatever you want...I am kinda your slave after all.

(Awa or Kava (Piper methysticum), is a member of the pepper family Piperaceae and has widely been used by South Pacific societies for more than three thousand years. In many of these societies, the term "kava" means bitter, sour or sharp.

Its primary uses in the United States and Europe, however, are as an anti-depressant, stress reliever and muscle relaxant. Kava kava also is gaining popularity as a sleep aid. In Europe, Kava kava is being used as a natural alternative to Prozac, Valium and Xanax. Several European countries have approved kava kava for the treatment of anxiety, depression, insomnia and restlessness on the basis of extensive pharmacological data and positive results in clinical trials)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex continued to play with Amy, his hand moving to rub her clit as he looked at his slaves. A large bump was noticable on his crotch, showing his lust as he played with his kitten. He then motioned Silvia over, and kissed her lips, as he motioned angela over as well.
Amy withered and mewed cutely underneath Alex's hands as he played with her clit, making her feel thing she had never felt before. She wiggled and then released a soft moan of pleasure, her very first. Silvia came over and blushed as she was kissed, returning it a little bit. Angela came over as well and waited for him to move to her, unless he just wanted her to help pleasure his other slaves, she would not complain.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Oh I how I love each of you," Alex smiled. Suddenly, the alien's clothes disappeared, leaving him naked to the girls and looked at them all. "Three girls, and I have only one dick. Of course, that can change," he smiled as his crotch seeme to change. Suddenly where there was only one dick, there appeared three. He then laid on the bed, his three dicks erect and hard, pointing to the roof, motioning for all three girls to pleasure his dicks with their mouthes. "Don't be afraid, I won't hurt you. I love all of you, you know I do."
Angela was quick to do her job, licking Alex's cock softly with her tongue before taking the whole length into her mouth. Silvia was more hesitant, not being used to any of this, but also realizing that she had no choice and that she held a strange attraction towards Alex, despite all he had done and where she was now. She began to give him a hand job first, deciding to start small.

Amy on the other hand had no idea what was going on. One minute she was being pleasured, and the next her master was lying on his back with three erect something coming out of him. She went over to her own designated penis and looked at it curiously, batting it with a cautious paw and watching it bounce back and forth. She seemed to rather enjoy that and began to use Alex's member as more of a cat toy than anything else.

Rhona watched it all from her corner, and despite her self imposed isolation, she was feeling neglected and jealous. Why? She could not say, completely unaware of the alterations that had been made to her mind. But she was not the only one taking notice of Alex's lack of interest in her, and the cruel scientists were already prepping the air lock for use.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex moaned happily as he felt Silvia and Angela play with his dicks, and he couldn't help but laugh at how adorable Amy was, playing with his dick like a toy. He would have to teach her the correct way of playing with it, he thought, and it was only now he realized Rhonda was still in the corner. He smiled and her and motioned her over, smiling. "Rhonda, my dear, please, come over here. I want you to love me two, just like Amy, Silvia, and Angela."
Rhona trembled as she was addressed and, slowly, crawled over next to the bed, awaiting further orders. She was the traumatized Silvia, the one he had fucked under the direct threat of being eaten. It was cruel of the scientist's to bring her back, and now Alex would either have to make use of her or send her to join her original counterpart.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)