Holy Water (Takes care of Zombification. Deals damage to the Undead): 5

Elixir of Youth (Cures Frailty): 0

Sacred Water (Revives downed unit with 1/2 HP): 1

Red Gem (Strange red glowing gem. Can be sold for 100z): 0

Yellow Gem (Strange yellow glowing gem. Can be sold for 500z): 0

Blue Gem (Strange blue glowing gem. Can be sold for 1000z): 0

Item Ticket (Unlocks new stuff in the market!): 0

--Equipment--

Bronze Katana (+2 Atk. For Kurtz, Yoosei, Yasomaru and Soma only)

Steel Katana (+2 Atk. For Kurtz, Soma, Yasomaru and Yoosei only)

Silver Blade (+3 Atk. For Kurtz and Soma only): 2

Leather Clothes (+1 Def. For Everyone)

Bronze Armor (+2 Def. For Shadow, Soma and Kurtz only)

Silver Armor (+3 Def. For Shadow, Soma, and Kurtz only): 2

Silver Robes (Def+2, Spr+1. For Vance, Yoosei, Vook and Yasomaru only)

--KEY--

Stained Erick's Pendant (Special!): 1

Note: Bulk in Equipment comes to 4,500z. Sell?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Alright, sell bulk equipment then. I think we're good.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Zeny: 12,900

Current Inventory is the same minus the Bulk Equipment.

Any other transactions or Skill Point spendage?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
It's been about 4 days now...ummm, when are we gonna start the next mission? I'm ready when you guys are. =3
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Sorry about that, two days ago I had my Economy exam and I was too restless to devote the dear concentration and focus I need to for this game. Two days from now I'll have my Maths I exam, and I'm feeling too lazy and uncomfortable to do anything else but relax. I still gotta try to get myself pumped to study; I know it's not a good justification, but I'd like to postpone until this week's over. Three days after Maths I's exam is my Administration exam- even if I have time, my mood's not on ZT2, sorry.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
That's cool. =3 I'm going on a trip from Thursday to Saturday, so I won't be able to post during that time anyway, so I guess it works out for us both. I hope you do well on your exams!! ^^ Bonne chance!
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
I'd rather a RL success then just winning a mission here. You guys go finish your stuff and exams and what not. As it turns out I've got my hands full doing heavy RPG Maker business. So, take the time you need to study and take the exams. :P
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
And I am busy myself too with work x3
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yeah, I'm going to be with Masquerade in DC. On those two days.

*EDIT*: Yeah, apparantely Masquerade thinks that the way I worded that sounds gay.... well it's exactly what you're thinking. We're going on a school trip....
[Image: untitled.jpg]

I am a complete idiot who should LOG OUT when he leaves~!! XD
OOC: Awright! Since Exams are officially over now, I can finally concentrate and focus on fun things that take time again. Let's continue!

IC:

Rumors appeared to be accurate, as the Castle had indeed been haunted. A Zombie Dragon had the party braved, and it was time to return to make the report of the Mission effective. However, when coming outside of the large building, light started gathering at a single point in front of the group, creating what appeared to be a golden rift.

Words echoed from the rift, "Come, after all, you proved to be worthy." As if mystically drawn to it, each of the party members followed the hypnotizing voice to the confines of the unknown.

(Damp Cave)

"Hello there." The same frivolous voice resonated within the enclosed cavern, "I'm glad you decided to visit, I'm afraid it would have been a pity to punish you for disobedience. You did well in taking care of my experiment!"

OOC: Now it's up to you people. This will be a short intermission before Mission 05. It's time to explain a bit of the plot. You may or may not choose to take part in it, and I won't wait for everybody, neither there will be penalizations for now, but it's what we'll have to go through before the Mission actually begins. Let's talk with the Voice, shall we? :3
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad