Join our server on Discord

Xeno panic!
"Then why don't we rest on the bed?" Alex suggested, and stood up, and held Silvia's and Amy's hand, gently leading them to the bed. "Rhonda, would you like to join us?" he asked, motioning her over he got on the bed with Angela, hoping the bed could support all of them.
Silvia stopped just short of the bed and shuffled her feet a little. "Um...well...the bed is kinda...covered in...in cum master. I dont want to get dirty." She said blushing. Amy sniffed the bed a little and jumped off, landing clumsily as she did, having almost not experience moving around. Rhona did not answer, only curling up tighter and bringing a worried look from Silvia.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Oh....Right, um....Hey, is it possible to get a new large bed, or for you to clean this one?" Alex asked the people behind the wall. "I don't want my slaves getting dirty, or to have them sleep on the ground."
Immediately, the bed sprang up, dumping poor Angela onto the floor and moved into the wall. A second later a new larger bed unfolded, this one stretching from wall to wall. Amy jumped up and turned around in a few circles before cuddling in and closing her eyes contently. Silvia helped Angela up, the timid mouse girl blushed and accepted the aid. Rhona stayed where she was, still staring at Alex.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"A little warning next time would have been nice," Alex mumbled and motioned for Silvia and Angela to lay on it. "Relax, my dears, and get comfortable. I'll be with you in a second," he said and walked over to Rhona and crouched down before her. "Rhona? Do you know who I am?" he asked, gently reached to pet her. "Don't be afraid of me, my dear."
Rhona looked frightened even before he went over to pet her and her eyes only got wider the closer he got. She could not see his smiling face, all she could see were rose and rose of sharp teeth and gnashing jaws ready to snap her up in an instant. She flinched away when he reached ti pet her and began to shake a little as she closed her eyes and waited for him to leave her. This was the Silvia he had tortured with the visage of her being devoured, she was piss scared of him and after this would probably do whatever he said, especially if he threatened to eat her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Rhona....Open your eyes. I'm not going to hurt you, or eat you, or anything. I only want you to be happy, with me," Alex said, trying to get poor Rohna to at least think of him not as a monster. "Rhona, please, say something...."
Rhona looked up with wide eyes but shook her head no. There was no going back, no taking back the things that had happened to her, and the things that had yet to happen. There was only one way he would ever hear that particular Silvia speak again, and it was to repeat his actions, to allow the scientists to take her away again, and destroy her again, kill her worse than he ever could. This was the Rhona that had already started down the sad fate of the first, and there was no going back.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex sighed and pulled back and walked back to Silvia, Amy, and Angela, and got on the bed, petting each of them. "Silvia, Amy, Angela....Do you love Master?" he asked, though seemingly dazed and unfocused on them.
Amy mewed cutely and cuddled up against his side like a good kitty, Angela quickly answered "Yes master." And Silvia simply blushed and nodded. Rhona did not move, though she could be ordered to.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)