Join our server on Discord

Xeno panic!
Silvia whimpered a little at his tone and stopped right away, resuming her emotionless visage and crawling back to her corner, awaiting an order or her next summons. Angela got up off his dick and cupped her bleeding pussy with tears in her eyes. "Ohhh...it hurts master." she moaned softly, wiping her eyes with her free hand. Still, she dared not defy him, not when he might hurt her or even worse, have her sent away like Silvia had. She took a few deep breathes and repositioned herself. "OK...Please be gentle with me master." She begged before she began to impale herself once more, slower this time, slowly taking his shaft into her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex moaned in pleasure as he felt Angela ride his cock. "There we go, my love slave. Nice and easy...Feel free to go at your own pace," he said. The alien then turned his head to Silvia, and motioned her over with his hand. "Silvia, come here. Master is sorry for being so mean. Come here and give him a nice kiss."
Angela nodded and began to ride his cock, very slowly at first, but gradually picking up the pace. Silvia nodded and crawled over to him slowly and obediently. "Master...Kiss...master..." She muttered softly as she kissed her master's lips softly, not knowing what kind of kiss he wanted and so she was careful to not over step her bounds.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex kissed back Silvia, exploring her mouth with his tongue. His hands moved to her breasts, and squeezed them. All of a sudden, a long thick tentacle moved out of his shoulder, and went to Silvia's pussy, rubbing against it before pushing into her. "There. Now I'm fucking both of you," he moaned as his tentacle fucked her pussy and his own dick fucked Angela.
Angela moaned loudly as she bounced up and down on his hard rod, though Silvia continued to simply kiss his face, her lips touching down on his cheek and lips, clearly unaware of the fact that she was being fucked at all, her pussy was hardly even wet.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
As the alien enjoyed his two beauties, he suddenly moaned loudly, as his cum was shot into Angela's body, and the same happened with his tentacles, hitting and covering the girls, inside and out, with his white cum.
Angela cried out and came as she felt warm cum surge within her and all outside her. She then slowly collapsed onto his chest, breathing hard, exhausted and full of cum. "Master..." She moaned softly as she lay there, her eyes closed and her warm body slick with his cum. Though Silvia did not cum, she moaned softly as the warm cum filled her and covered her, though she never let up on her kissing. Even after the moment was over she continued to softly kiss his face and lips.

Suddenly the mechanical voice was heard once more. "Would you like us to clean them?" It asked. "Would you like to be clean?" It added nothing that they were all sweaty and had cum on at least some part of their body. Silvia paused mid kiss and trembled but continued after a second.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"No. I'll clean them myself, but only if I see fit. They're really nice like this. Makes them exotic. Beautiful," Alex said. "Silvia, kiss Angela's neck for me will you?" he said as he sat up and held Angela in his hands. "Like bieng a slave? Like being filled with Master's cum, slave?" he asked, before kissing her lips, slowly moving down to her neck to hear her response.
Angela moaned softly as she was kissed by both Silvia and Alex. She let out a fluttering gasp of pleasure as kisses dotted her neck and responded "Yes...Please, dont make me leave." She was continually kissed by Silvia, their warm, naked, cum soaked bodies rubbing against each other as they did. But it was clear that Angela was drained, and Silvia did not need sleep deprivation added to her already length list of problems. As if to answer this, the back wall fell into the floor to reveal an extended part of the room with a bed large enough for all three and then some.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Come on, slaves," Alex smiled, and helped the two stand up, and led them to the bed. He practically threw them on the bed, trying to be as gentle as possible before jumping on it himself, and wrapping his arms around his sluts, one around each waist. "Do slaves love Master?" he asked, and kissed Silvia's lips before doing the same to Angela. "Cause Master loves his sluts!"