Join our server on Discord

Xeno panic!
((Awesome))

Alex's hands moved from Angela's ass to her waist, kissing her only with more passion. One hand moved from waist to grope and play with one of her tits, showing little mercy in the wild kiss. After what seemed like hours of making out, the alien finally pulled back and licked his lips. "Sweet."
By the time the kiss had ended, Angela had not wanted it to stop. her mouth was still slightly open as Alex pulled away and her closed eyes opened slowly as he did. She also felt weak, as if she sucked on her strength during the long make out session. She whimpered softly, her legs shaking as the kiss ended and she found she had to support herself with his body a little to stay up.

"Am..Am I suitable?" She asked softly, hoping the answer was yes, hoping she would not have to return to her cell, made of cold steel instead of warm soft material, watched through clear glass at all times, where as here she could pretend that the only eyes that watched her were the ones she could see. Most of all, she did not want to be alone again, with only her reflection to keep her company.

If she was, she would stay, for at least, a little while, if she was not then she would be taken and punished for her failure, and then put back in her cell, to await another chance to use her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Yes, very suitable. Now, I'll give you a chance to ease this on you," he smiled as he pointed down at his erect, hard dick, which was out and ready for the girl. "Bend down and lick it, kiss my balls, and shower my cock with kisses. Then put it in your mouth and suck," he ordered, his hands gently petting her. "I'll be easy on you since this is your first time, but make sure your teeth don't hurt my dick, understood?" the alien asked, giving her a glare, warning her of death and pain if his dick was harmed.
Angela leaned into his pets and praise, closing her eyes as he stroked her head and cutely nuzzling his hand, still lost in the kiss they had shared. But now her mind was snapped back to reality as death and pain were threatened upon her through a glare that could freeze water and chill blood. "Y-Yes master." She whimpered softly as she lowered herself to her knees. She looked at her cock and nuzzled it a little, blushing hard. "Your really big master.." She said softly. "I hope...I hope you dont hurt me." She added, a little fear in her voice as her soft, warm fur tickled his dick.

She then began, licking the head softly, tasting his own flavor mixed with Silvia's from before. She licked it a few more times and then began to lay soft kisses all over the head of his cock, moving down to get his balls as well. She blushed as she did all those, this was all quite new to her. She licked them once more before moving back up to lay more kisses and licks on his shaft.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex moaned and suddenly without warning, shot his cum onto Angela's face, covering it with his seed. "That was quite good, my dear. Now lick it off," he ordered. "Silvia, help your fellow slave, clean her face with your tongue," he ordered. Angela, go on and taste some of my cum, and tell me how you like it," the alien grinned. "Then get back to licking my cock," he added as his cock was still hard and strong.
Silvia obeyed and knelt down next to the blushing mouse girl, licking her face softly with her rough cat like tongue. Angela blushed hard at this, being completely unused to women in any sexual manner. Still, she said nothing and licked some of the cum off of her fingers. "Thank you master." She said softly, licking her hands clean before adding, "Its thick and delicious, thank you so much for letting me taste it master." She blushed super hard then as Silvia continued to lick her face and licked across her open mouth, kissing her deeply for a moment before continuing. Angela blushed hard and went back to sucking his dick as Silvia licked her face clean.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(Hello?)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex grinned and suddenly pulled his dick away. "Alright, I think you have made my dick nice and hard enough. Your saliva will help lube it and make it easier to fuck you," he grinned. He then laid down and motioned Angela over. "Sit on my dick. Ride me, slave."
Angela was blushing very very hard now as Silvia continued to lick her face almost affectionately. "Y-Yes master." She said nervously, standing up and walking over. She squatted down, trying to keep her balance as Silvia continued the face licking and slipped, accidentally impaling herself all at once on Alex's dick. The pain was clear on her face and she screamed shortly afterward, hot tears escaping her eyes only to licked up by Silvia. "M-Master..It hurts." She sobbed softly, looking very pained. "M-May I get off?" She asked, desporation in her eyes.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"...Very well. Get up," Alex ordered. "Silvia! You can stop licking her face now," he ordered, probably sounding meaner than he thought he meant to be. "Angela, try again."