Join our server on Discord

Zanea's Tales 2.
The silver epee is a rapier, not greatsword. I'd prefer weapons that fit in with my character.
...Does it really matter THAT much? :|
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Well, I actually thought the Epee was a Katana or a Blade to be honest, since I saw the sprite and the description in FF TA. The Silver Epee can be used by female melee players only. Sorry Magus, but that's what I thought would fit for both female fighters to be able to use just fine. Besides, I wanted to use Epee, it sounded cool!

And to respond to that doubt, Kurtz, I have decided to keep a record of the Market's development. It will get new items as Missions are cleared and more Item Tickets are traded in.

So, since there's no more market operations... *Grabs merchant and puts him inside a suitcase* Are you guys ready for Mission 02? I just need an okay.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yes, please, please start the next mission! I don't know how much more waiting I can take!! =3 (Zanea Tales has become like a drug for me now.)
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Can't you just add on something simple like Elemental Greatsword or something on the next market? I refuse to use rapier based weps...
Okay for next mission.

And Magus, don't buy the rapier, then. I mean come on, is it THAT LIFETHREATENING that you get a "Greatsword" instead of a rapier? Really, does it make THAT much of a difference what the weapon is CALLED?

You're just acting greedy and selfish, now.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Meh, whatever, you don't need to worry about me if I'm under-equipped, I'm still going to find a way to keep up!
Okay for next mission
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mission #2 would own right around now!
I'm all good to go.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)