Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get

Janis - *Turns to the others* Steve is... well... He's bad and no one hasen't been able to defend against him so far. I've been asking around for help in the main fight coming up, Regari being my first. I was on my way to ask you all when that monster was interfering. So, will you help us?

DarkKnightMatt - If he's attacking other people, then I can't stand aside. I'll help with my Dark Blade.

Flamebolt - I agree. Plus, you guys could use a big dragon like me. ^_^ I'm in.

Sylirmon - ... I guess I will. Someone has to keep an eye on DKM. *Walks over to the main group*
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Gol: *he lowered from a rapple cord attached to his belt* Eh...i couldnt have happend to over hear that you are all going to go on a full on attack on Steve...correct?
The Mod Squad
The OCA

Misty: This thread is strictly for replies.... quit RPing on this thread.. that's not what it's for. There are plenty of other threads for this... so you need to cut that out.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA

Ravaja: We have a lot to do before we can go after him. We must go now.

Kalib: Anybody wanna ride? *Revs the engine of his custom chopper*
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Gol: W-Wait!! If you go and kill him on the spot, UPSILON will surely find out and think it was ME! and if that happens, they will surely come for me with more of who knows what they may have by now... and if that happens... IM SCREWED!
The Mod Squad
The OCA
19564 ((Ok, ok, we're leaving. ^_^() ...right?))

Sylirmon & Flamebolt - We can fly, so no thanks. *They look at each other.* ^_^

Regari - I'll ride with Ravi! *Hugs him*

DarkKnightMatt - Flamebolt, can Janis and I ride on you.

Flamebolt - I don't mind, hop on. *Kneels down front section, DKM and Janis get on Flamebolt*

DarkKnightMatt - Let's find a new area...

*'Team DKM' Leaves the area*

((Sorry, Misty. Seemed like it got a little too deep in the RP...-_-() ))
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Gol: You guy didnt hear a word i said! >.<
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz

Flamebolt - *Circles around and sees Gol. Swoops down and grabs him with his paws, lifting him in the air.* We didn't forget about you... Well, we almost did. :P

DarkKnightMatt - Hey Gol, we're just going to a new area, care to join us? *Smirks*
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Misty: It's okay.. but look where you are posting BEFORE you even start an RP. That's why there have been so many complaints on the SPAM section. Yes it's spam.. but not the right kind... these are for replies.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA