yes i am...too much dancing!! >_<

the person below me is suprised that i posted here :P
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Not surprised.. just quite... offput by the fact you'd interupt.

Karla: *moaning quite audibly to their joined pussies rubbing together, and her breasts being attended to, the vixen soon starts to grasp Monica's breasts even more, starting to rub her own pussy against Monica's - her nails slowly teasing her nipples* Ahhh... g-glad it is to y-you... Monnie...

The person below shall continue?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
no..that's crimson's job.

this is a game topic, not an RPG, so i can post in it :P

the person below me will be Crimson Fox.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
*gasp*..... >.> ... not yet!

The person below IS Crimson Fox
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Yes, dammit, let there be yiff!

Monica: Ah...ahhh....gawds you're hawt, Karla...let me see those lips, girl, they look needy... *smirks as she lip locks with the fellow lusty vixen, moaning into the kiss from their erotic friction, blushing deeply as she uses her claws gently on her lover's dirty pillows*

The person below me will make a grab for Monica's cute butt?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Hells yeah, I love that cute vixen's butt.

Karla: *gasping into the kiss, the vixen starts to moan happily, her own juices starting to pour out gently against Monica's while her claws stop fondling her breasts, and quickly make due for her vulptuous ass, grabbing it and running over it's furry texture, admiring it - while still grinding her pussy to Monica's according to her own speed* Mmhhhh.. ahh...

The person below IS Crimson Fox, and if it is not, PLEASE stop interupting. I mean, what's the problem with doing it after me or him are off? :P
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson: *sneaks behind eurtan and blasts him with Death Ray* Sorry my friend, but you really should have read the before mentioned post. *leaps away like a ninja*

Monica: Nahhh...mmmmrr.... *deepens the kiss upon feeling her ass being squished, sliding her tongue into Karla's maw while she moans, rubbing her swollen pussy harder against the green vixen's, sweat dripping down her lean figure while more juices gush out*

The person below me is swishing their tail.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Karla: *moaning furiously into the kiss, the vixen quickly starts to play with Monica's tongue, swirling around hastily with hers as she savours both their saliva mixing together; her own sweat starting to drip from her furry body at a fast rate as her climax neared with each thrust* Mhhh... aahhh....!

The person below is immensely enjoying and watching?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
*somewhere a head nods yes*

Monica: Mmmnnn...nnaa...nnaaahhh.... *her scent starts to overpower the room as she approaches climax as well, Monica's paws grabbing Karla's butt to rub against her cunny with even more vigor whilst their tongues intertwine and swap saliva*

The person below is going to cum...heh, heh...
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Karla: *not being able to hold it anymore, the vixen pulls out of the kiss, gasping hardly as a string of saliva remains between their tongues, her head arching back* Ahhh g-gawwwdd.. I... I can't... *quickly, her finger slides, suddenly starting to prod into her backdoor gently*

The person below is about to go?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds