Join our server on Discord

The Person Below Me
Yes dammit, yes!

Crimson: Oh foo, well we don't need that stuff to have fun anyways. You're smexy enough already.

Monica: Maybe... *giggles as she pulls out a small ray gun* ...let's see how well it works... *fires at Kurtz and awaits his transformation*

The person below me is feeling a little more furry.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz: *eyes widening as he grasps himself quickly, the dragon's scales suddenly meld together, and sprout fur, as his scaley look vanishes and his dragonic maw quickly reshapes and melds his bones into that of a more feminine, more canine build, as his obvious muscles fade into quite nice sized legs and arms - even her chest expands out as her hair grows thrice as long* Waah... d-did it work? *looks onto her body, her chest, arms, legs, and most things keeping her dragonic are al gone*

The person below is liking the green-furred vixen?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Monica: *a pleased grin is on her muzzle as she inspects her now feminine lover, setting the ray gun down* Well, Karla, I have to say... *her paws gently feel her body, letting the green fur run between her fingers* ...you look really hawt. *pounces her to the ground, snuggling against her warm fur* Ready to drink up, sexy, I'm just aching to get started. *tail swishes*

The person below me is already grabbing for some Rena Sauce.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Karla: *blushing furiously as she nods, the vixen quickly tries to reach for the bag, grasping a bottle within it as she soon quickly uncaps it with a single motion of her finger* Well... here. *somehow tosses another from her other paw* You have one too... sweetie...

The person below is also ready to drink?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Monica: Yup! *smiles as she starts to drink down the lusty substance, enjoying the tangy flavor before she started to feel the effects start their cycle, her pussy moistening right away with a intoxicating sweet odor while her cheeks grew pink with blush* C'mon Karla, drink up, and don't be afraid to use those tentacles either. *kisses her nose and gives it a lick*

The person below me is feeling the effects of the Rena Sauce.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Karla: Nah... I don't wanna use them... *giggles happily as she quickly takes her bottle and guzzles it down, her body getting affected as her own pussy starts to quickly moisten, her own scent rolling out as she became more flustered* ...I just want... myself...

The person below is ready for action.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Monica: Alright then, just give me some of that pussy, sweetie. *giggles in her lusty state, her paws feeling up Karla's inner thighs before lightly stroking her cunt* I see someone's already excited... *takes some of the juices now collected on her fingers, being them to her muzzle before seductively licking the juices off* Mmmm...

The person below me is going to return the favor.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Thats Kurtz's job!

The person below is on now?
The Mod Squad
The OCA
yes.

the person below me will play Ragnarok Online with me...? :(
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
sure. just book me a flight over to there!

The person below me loves to fly
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds