Join our server on Discord

The new, and improved (w00t, VENDING MACHINE!!), Lounge!
Misty: YAY! Okay....so....*finds a hole in the ceiling and concentrates on it and start running at it. She swings her feet into the hole once again and leaps into it* Oooooooooooh *waves arms* It echoes in here...Im'a ghost!!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gol: *chuckles and turns on thermal vision to see her up in the ceiling*
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Misty: *giggles, spying on him from above and whispers* I gotcha............*jumps from the hole and pounces Gol*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gol: *Blinks and falls with her*
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Misty: *giggles, falling on top of him* Fancy meeting you here hun. =p
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gol/Steve Wrote:Kira: Its okay, i knew you would want to anyway. *gently huggles him*

Silver: *blushes softly as he is hugged then he softly nuzzles his nose gently into her left mound*
The OCA
Gol: heh, i guess so. ^^;

Kira: hmmmm.... *gently nuzzles him back, running her paws around and on his chest*
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Misty: Err...how hard is it to get out of these suits....*lifts up Gol's mask and kisses him passionately*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Silver: Ummm...Kira..m-may I umm...ya know ummm *gulps then blushes deeply as one of his little paws hesitantly touch the side of her breast*
The OCA
Gol: *murrs, kissing her passionately, but then breaks it* No, its not hard to take off these stealth suits, they slip off when you want them off.

Kira: *she blushed a little more as he touched the side of her breast* What would you like to do with them Silver? *she said lifting off her shirt over her head, leaving her upper body naked*
The Mod Squad
The OCA