Join our server on Discord

The new, and improved (w00t, VENDING MACHINE!!), Lounge!
Kira: Aww...i understand. *comes over to him and carresses his cheek* wanted to be with someone?
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Silver: Well...*smiles a bit feeling his cheek caressed his tail slowly starts to wag* as long as its you than ya *blushes lightly*
The OCA
Kira: *smiles* I'm glad i could be here for your company. *slowly hugs him gently*
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Gol/Steve Wrote:Gol: Alright then...come then. *walks into the warehouse and stops where theres a hall way with a small square hole on the cieling*

Misty: *stops behind Gol and looks up* Hmm..
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gol: Okay, now this one, everyone has trouble with and always ends up falling on their back.... what you need to do, is run toward it and jump, grabbing the inner ledge of the cieling and throw your legs up in it, landing on your feet. Like so. *he does so, running toward the hole, jumping up and grabbing the ledge before kicking his feet forward and up into it, then drops down* Just like that.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Misty: *jaw drops, eyes wide* Hehe......ookay........... *gets a running start and jumps to grab the inner ledge and holds on tight. She swings her feet forward into the hole, but loses her grip and hangs from the hole by her feet* ..........Uh...how the hell did that just happen...? *blushes a little before regaining her grip and hops in the hole* Uhhh.......ta-da?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Disturbed Wrote:Tribalmon: *giggles as she starts stroking Zinc's dick a little* Umm..mind if I be in the middle *blushes lightly* I've always wanted to be sandwiched

Onxyia: *smiles as Zinc snuggles into her breasts* I have no problem with it, since she hasnt gotten off yet we should really do something for her *winks*

Zinc: *murrs softly, her cock throbbing back to life* i dont mind at all! ^^
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Silver: *blushes softly feeling Kira's gentle hug he returns the hug muring happily of the feeling of her soft fur against his he gently rests his head just above Kira's chest and below her neck*

Tribalmon: *giggles happily* Oh goody! *she then gently slides in between Onyxia and Zinc her back against Onyxia with her head laying in Onyxia's cleavage looking up at Zinc* Hehe

Onyxia: *giggles as Tribalmon wiggles her way in between then puts her arms around her cuddling her warmly against her body* Mmm I'm beginning to like this too
The OCA
Zinc: hehe...hello! *nuzzles Tribalmon's cheek* dragoness sandwich!! *giggles* so...what shall we do to please you, Tribalmon...hmm? *rubs her erection against the dragoness' leg*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Tribalmon: *murs softly as she is nuzzled and giggles* Ohh just like that..mmrrr...*she grasps Zinc's erecting and strokes it pointing it right at her love hole* Unless...you want a...tighter hole to fill *winks as he tail strokes Zinc's tailhole*

Onyxia: *blinks as she visions of how that would look and grins lustfully*
The OCA