Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get

Zinc: ahh. yes, Vook is a doctor here. do you have an appointment?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan

Silver: Umm n-no *fiddles with his fingers* I didnt know she was a doctor I just wanted to see her.
The OCA

Zinc: i see...its your lucky day then, because she's not busy for a few hours. i'll just give her a buzz, kay? take a seat in the waiting room. *places finger on intercom device* Vook Dorius, you have a patient waiting to see you.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan

Silver: Oh..! *quietly moves himself to the closest seat and waits patiently*
The OCA

*a few minutes later*

Vook: *wearing a doctor's uniform, and a stethoscope around her neck; opens the door from the office halls* who's waiting to see me? *spies Silver* oh, there ya are. follow me dear! *grins, gesturing for him to follow*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan

Silver: *the small wolf's ears perk up and sees Vook there and blushes as he stands up* Nice to see you Vook *smiles softly as he follows Vook*
The OCA

Vook: nice to see ya too dear. ^^ *opens the door to her office, a desk in one corner, and a small counter with a sink on the other, a bed and scale on one side* so, what brings you here, Silver?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan

Silver: *walks into the room* to tell ya the truth I just wanted to ya know talk to you, I've barely seen you or...anybody for that matter *chuckles a bit rubbing the back of his head* Possibly a check up *chuckles more*
The OCA

Vook: ahhh... i see. *sits down in a large chair* so whaddaya wanna talk about, dear?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan

Silver: Ummm..*rubs his own ear as he forgot what he was gonna talk about as all he wanted to do was come in to see her...thats all he had planned thus far*..So how's your job..do you like it?
The OCA