Join our server on Discord

The new, and improved (w00t, VENDING MACHINE!!), Lounge!
AWL: *grins and softly murs* mm...i like...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Angewomons_Lover Wrote:Gwynn murred slightly, her nipples becoming hard to his massaging. she lapped the head of his member with her tongue, before engulfing it fully, and moving her body around so that her butt and pussy were in front of Tim's face.

OOC: ok lets get this going again.

IC:

Psypine moved his tongue into her juicy pussy and began messaging her clit with his tongue while gently rubbing her butt hole with his fingers. He moaned as she licked his cock, more sweet precum began flowing out of his cock. He wouldn't be able to hold it back any longer if this continued.
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Gwynn purred happily, her pussy oozing her juices, "mmrr...very good..." she lapped up and down Tim's member, tasting his sweet juices.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Emerald: *moves her body more over him so her belly was over his face, slowly lowering herself to gently touch his muzzle*
The Mod Squad
The OCA
AWL: mm? what's this? *smiles and laps her belly, chuckling*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Kalyx: *embraces Vook and whispers* Being big was fun...and different...and...something I'd like to try again, but...If you didn't have all your abilities and powers...I'd love you just the way you are. *lays his head over her shoulder*

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Psyrixia: *as the dragoness continue to watch Gwynn and Psypine go at it in their sixty-nine position, she began finger-fucking herself and clutching her breast* Ooooh, Very hot, you two! Very hot! More! More!! More!!!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Vook: *hugs Kalyx and nuzzles him* thank you dear...i love ya just the way you are as well...*closes her eyes and murrs happily*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Emerald: *murrs softly and moves her body again, having her breast over his muzzle, letting her nipple gently touching his muzle*
The Mod Squad
The OCA
AWL: *laps at her nipple, before sucking on it softly* mmm...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Kalyx: *grabs hold of her claw and genlty pulls Vook towards him* Well...now that you've satisfied a kink that I had been thinking and dreaming about...what can I do to satisfy your...fantasy...hmmm?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz