Join our server on Discord

Non-Digimon: any style: furrie/yiff
Lumi darkly grinned, a glint coming to her eyes as she watched the dragon flex his bicep enough to snap his own sleeve apart partly. "Heh... certainly sure.."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
< Vook's House >

Following Vook into the shower, Kalyx adjusted the water temperature, turned to face her beneath the warm streaming water and asked, "OK darling, what's first? Soap...shampoo...or a little water play?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
< Yoosei and Disturbed
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
< Vook's House >

"mm...i say soap first...then whatever you want dear" she murred happily, grabbing for the soap.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Soap it is!", Kalyx replied, "Where would like to start first, dear?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"how about i wash you first, dear?" she asked, rubbing the soap on kalyx's chest.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"That sounds...Mmmmm...and feels fantastic.", Kalyx murred as Vook lathered up his dark blue body.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"thank you." vook smiled softly, and rubbed around to kalyx's back, moving forward and hugging him. "do you want to wash me too?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Of course...otherwise, it wouldn't be any fun.", Kalyx teased, "Now let me see...", lathers up his claws, "where would like me to start first...eh Vook?"

OOC: post flood limit.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Mar sensually growled and started walking forward, before stopping no more than two feet from both girls, "Come and get me then ladies, it's your lucky night" he said with a big grin.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad