Join our server on Discord

Furry Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry
Darky followed the line of students, glancing back to see if Alita was following him. One of the teachers said males and females would be bunking together...I wonder? he thought, pondering the chances of Alita ending up with him. That could make things...complicated he thought, reaching under his hood to trace his scar.

He was mildly surprised no one had questioned him about the fact that he hadn't taken his hood off...though he wasn't complaining. Still, it was only their first day of seeing him wearing it. He had a feeling that eventually it would come up...since he didn't plan on letting anyone see his face.
Alita followed closely behind Darky after a brief glance to make sure her brother had heard that they were going to their rooms. I wonder if they would let me share a room with Darky.. I heard them say something about girls having to stay with the boys... If they ask for volunteers I am going to ask.. I mean... its not like he couldn't say no if he doesn't want me there..."

She watched as he reached one hand under his hood, but decided she would rather not make him angry by asking about it. "There will be plenty of time to find out about things like that later..." she thought, her tail swishing back and forth contentedly.
Gwynn got the note from the elf, and read it carefully. she stopped at a door and said "Students, i have just been informed that 3 or 4 females may have to bunk with the males in the dorm rooms. are there any voulenteers before i start picking students?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Alita slowly raised her hand, not really wanting to call attention to herself, but not wanting to risk being left out of the chance to stay with the only friend she had made so far. "I must be out of my mind...." she thought as she finished extending her arm.

"I...I'd like.. to volunteer... Professor..."
Following after his sister, Manic walked beside her, as Kurtz took to the other side of Snow. They all followed whoever was leading them to the Ravenclaw place, as of such.

Kurtz rubbed his eyes and groaned slightly with a small swish of his tail. Obviously, he was bored of just walking already. "God... how long have we gotta walk before we can actually get to the rooms?" He chimed.

Manic chuckled. "Impatient, eh?"

"HEY!" Kurtz growled. "At least I'm not a puffster!"

"Puffster! WHY-" Manic stopped. "...What?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Darky looked at the little vixen, wondering if she was doing what he thought she had planned.

Does...does she want to...bunk with me he wondered, the possiblity of her having such trust in him...shocking him.
Alita looked over at Darky, nodding slowly, hiding her embarrassment by looking back to the professor, and waiting to be aknowledged.
Gwynn blinked. "okay...any other voulenteers?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Alita's nod gave Darky yet another reason to be glad his hood was up. It helped hid the blush that turned his cheeks purple. He had never had much interaction with girls, so the idea of being in a room with one for a whole year...and maybe longer...made him uneasy, which was something he didn't feel often.
Alita blushed as she put her hand down, relived that no one else seemed to have noticed her. "please don't let anyone else turn around..." she thought as she tried to regain control of herself.