Join our server on Discord

The Person Below Me
Not exactly some people consider me part bear because of the amount of hair on meh.

Disturbed: *points the gender ray's barrel to Gol's face* Any last words mister sneaky?

The person below me has surrendered
The OCA
Gol: *sweatdrops looking around hanging there* damnit... >.<

The person below better not.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
I TOLD YOU I DIDNT DO IT!!!! lol

The person below me....umm...knows some German?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Disturbed: *just as he was about to pull the trigger a dagger flew in and pierced through the gun and sent it to the floor out of his hand* What?

Raize: *swings down and gives Disturbed a boot to the face sending him to the floor and lands* Gol!

The person below me is saved
The OCA
who me?

Zinc: WHOZAT?!? wat the heck?

teh p3|2$0n below me wants to eat somthing.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
No thanks just ate.

Gol: Thank god, you came just in time. *he looked at her and up at his feet* can you give me a hand?

The person below will finally get me down?
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Raize: *climbs up over Gol's body using him as a ladder, coincidently they are in a 69 position in midair then she grabs a night* Okay read *she slices the rope which drops them down onto the ground with a thud*

The person below me is alright
The OCA
Gol: *rubs his head and looked up seeing the position they were in and blinked* Uh...yeah im alright.

The person below i am thankful to
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Raize: *blushes and looks back* Yes I..very well know that..I was glad to..to help

The person below me will repay her?
The OCA
Gol: *He grinned a bit as he got a bit aroused and moved his paws to her butt-cheeks and started to softly carress and massage them both*

The person below fits the suit very well
The Mod Squad
The OCA