Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get

Monica: *finishes her glass and licks her lips, the Renamon sitting down whilst grinning towards Kyo* Let me know if you want another glass...sexy... *blushes a little under her fur*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

Kyo: *thinking to himself while blushing, the fox smiles softly* Well... I wouldn't mind another.... *finishes the wine in his glass fully off*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Monica: It would be my pleasure. *pours them both another glass, handing Kyo his before enjoying her own, her tail swishing while she enjoys another glass, the vixen becoming just a little more tipsy*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

Kyo: *grinning slightly, the wolf starts to down his new glass, as he savours the taste of the wine once again* Mmh.. quite... tasty. *chuckles*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Monica: *giggles before she smirks towards Kyo* I can think of something that's tastier. *tail swishes as she savors the last bit of her glass of wine*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

holy crap!! onto ANOTHER different RP in here? :P

that fortune cookie knew what he was talking about!! *flashback to dinner time. Lover opens a fortune cookie and it says "Kurtz and Crimson fox will be RPing in the "how many replies can we get" topic!".*

O_O damn mabey i should listen to cookies more often!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA

Settle down man
The OCA

Shiva: *bits her lower lip, letting out muffled moans as she keeps humping herself on Kurtz's member at a slow pace while her cold hands roam his back* mmhh
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Kurtz: *moaning and groaning to the humping, his muzzle slowly tries to find it's way, as it soon touches her breasts - as his tongue pokes out and he starts to lick one of them again* Nnhhh... ooohh Shivie....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds