Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get

Shiva: *moans softly and keeps blushing* why don't you pull down my panties first... and then I shake off both my panties and my trousers?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Kurtz: *grinning even more, but blushing slightly, the dragon nods* Didn't think of that... A-Alrighty!~ *with that said, he starts to tug at her panties, slowly pulling them down as he chuckles at the sight of her almost naked body in front of him* Hee-hee~!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Shiva: *blushes and then gently places her hands on his shoulder, looking down at him and watching him as he pulls down her panties* you like the view? *grins*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Kurtz: *grinning gently, the dragon softly pulls the panties down to her feet, before looking up straight again; her pussy being in straight eye-view of him now* Heh... yup... yup... *grins and suddenly flicks his tongue quickly over it*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Shiva: *lets out a loud moan* ahh.. you teaser... *giggles and then gently shakes off the trousers along with her panties* there... now I am fully naked *blushes*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

yiffyness!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan

Kurtz: *starting to turn his grin into a smile, the dragon slowly stands up, before blushing deeply* Well... y-you can do the same to me if you want. *chuckles and swishes his tail once while staring up and down at Shiva's naked body*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Shiva: *giggles and slips her cold hands underneath his shirt, rubbing his chest teasingly* you want me to do that, handsome?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)