Join our server on Discord

Furry Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry
I hope me and Ereth get sorted into the same house Passhun thought, studying the dragon's carefree face. "Ereth, no matter what houses we go into, we'll still be friends, right?"
Ereth said "of course!" and smiled. he saw the old dirty-looking hat on the chair and thought "whoa! does that hat have a FACE on it?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"A...hat?" Flynn mused, totally puzzled. "What's that for?" This place gets stranger every second!
Disturbed swiftly appeared at his seat at the far end of the teacher's table. Sighing deeply at the view of the children.

"C-come on guys!" Snow said eagerly stepping at the end of the line for the sorting hat "Lets just hope the hat sorts use three together."
The OCA
Yoosei blinks and then nuzzles Faiz while speaking sweetly on his ear. "why would I get into trouble later for being on the same class as you Faizy?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: *sigh*

IC:

Kurtz and Manic just followed after Snow, standing behind her.

"Yeah... guess so." Kurtz chimed, his ears twitching twice.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: Sorry Kurtz ^^()

IC:

Snow peered into the room then saw the entire room filled with students some a lot older than her cleary not first years "Oh my..so many people.." her ears twitched slightly as she panned the room.
The OCA
OOC: I thought you said you couldn't be the hat?

IC:

Shadow looked around the large grand hall, "Wow, this place is huge." Shadow looked up at the large table at the front of the room, "Guess those are the teachers."

Silver turned her attention towards the ratty hat sitting on the stool, That must be important, why else would they leave a hat sitting in the middle of the room. Wonser if it has anything to do with the sorting.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jade fidgeted as she stared at the hat "Um... they don't expect us all to do any magic, do they?" She giggled nervously, glancing at Flynn.
"If you must do something, just do the good old repairing charm. Remember it?" he whispered back, anxious at the possibility that he'd have to perform magic with everyone, especially the older students, watching.