Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get

Emmy: Oh I did..*giggles and snuggles Kiva* not nearly as much as I love you my sweet Kiva.

Disturbed: *chuckles* You want more? Hmm..okay..*continues happily nuzzling and licking Tieya's breasts*

*A second Disturbed walks in from the shadows behind Tieya and starts caressing her buttcheeks*
The OCA

Kiva: *blushes and smiles* you are so sweet
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Emmy: *gently kisses Kiva on the lips*
The OCA

Kurtz: *throws himself back* Why do I bother to write this.

Tieya: *with sword to back of Kurtz's head* Because I still want this to go through.

-----------------------------------

Tieya: *blushing as darkly as she can, the dragoness continues to happily moan, as her cunt slowly starts to drip with her juices from the nuzzling and carressing*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
15733 o.O

Disturbed: *growls eagerly as his member twitches and throbs as she can smell the juices dripping from her pussy he then slides his member up into her pussy and starts humping into her at a moderate pace*

*The second wolf steps up to her tailhole and gently pushes his member into the tailhole and gently starts bucking into her*
The OCA

Tieya: *eyes widening, she starts to happily moan, gripping the first Disturbed's shoulders* Oohhhh... y-yeaaahh... godsss....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Disturbed: *moans loudly as he feels both members bucking into her holes, hugging Tieya tighter he starts humping even more into her increasing the speed of his thrusts then giving her ass a firm smack*

*the second Disturbed thrusted hard and deep into her tailhole trying to fit every inch of the thick member into her tailhole dispite the tightness and the suction that was happening, his paws instiinctly came up behind Tieya and started fondling her tits*
The OCA

Tieya: *moaning even louder, her juices start to drip out from her cunt, as her tailhole - as said; suctioned in the large cock inside her, wrapping around that cock hardly as to please the doppleganger, blushing darkly* Ooohhh YEAH...! MMHHH!! *suddenly, both Disturbed's should have been able to feel their cocks rubbing against one of Tieya's inner walls, making it feel as if their cocks were rubbing together* Ohhh god.... hump me moooreeee.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Disturbed: *feeling the juices running down his member, feeling his member rub against the dopleganger's feeling the tight walls around his cock as her asshole was filled his moans grew louder as his orgasm was fast approaching*

*the dopleganger retained his hard and fast thrusts into her tailhole as his paws pinched and rubbed her nipples to please her more*
The OCA