Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get

Kiva: *arches her head back a bit and moans in bliss, rubbing Emmy's back with her tail* mmgg
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Emmy: *she murs seeing Kiva's reaction as she arches her head back she closes her mouth to her neck and begins licking it softly as her paws caress her boob and rubbing her cunny* Mmmhh..I love pleasuring you..my love..*murs into her ear as she sinks a finger into her pussy*
The OCA

Kiva: mnhh... so I noticed my love *lets out a louder moan, her pussy getting wetter and her inner walls gently gripping Emmy's finger, while she rubs Emmy's back seductively with her tail*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Emmy: *murs happily feeling her back rubbed* Oh that lovely tail of yours..mmhh..*her tongue slowly swirls upon Kiva's neck, her paws gently squeezing her breasts aswell as proding her nipple with a finger. She softly starts fingering her cunny feeling the juices on her paw* Mmmhhh..my love..you're so wet..*giggles*
The OCA

Kiva: *blushes deeply and moans in delight* you...you are teasing me so much... no wonder I am so wet *giggles and then moves her tail to Emmy's crotch and starts rubbing around just to tease her*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Emmy: *midcloses her eyes and murs deeply* Hrrr..n-now who's teasing *giggles before pushing a second finger into Kiva's pussy and fingers her a bit more as her groping of her breast deepens a little* Shall I keep teasing my love..or do you wish to *blushes lightly* cum?
The OCA

Kiva: *giggles* yeah I am teasing you too *murrs and moans softly and then grins* well.. if you would allow me... I would rather have us both to cum... at same time if possible
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Emmy: Oh..Kiva..you..you want to do that? *she kisses her on the cheek* I'd love to..*giggles then blushes*..I've actually never done it before but always wanted to try it.
The OCA