Zorromon: *eagerly drinking beer while awaiting the Superbowl*

Ada: *eagerly hugging Blythe while awaiting the Superbowl*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

Blythe: *smiles happily as he cuddles Ada tightly*

Disturbed: *scoops up Monica and plops down on the couch and snuggles her*
The OCA

Ada: *nuzzles his neck whilst embracing him, her tail swishing whilst she smiles*

Monica: *gasps and turns around* Disturbed? *smiles cutely* Sneaky devil... *snuggles him while wrapping her tail around him*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Blythe: *glances up at Ada's emerald orbs that would be her eyes as he stared his face grew closer to the vixen's muzzle as he planted a soft passionate kiss upon her soft lips*

Disturbed: *chuckles softly* I'm sorry its just...havent seen you in a..*opens his arms for a moment* really long time *smiles as he snuggles her*
The OCA

Ada: *closes her eyes as her paw softly strokes his grey cheek whilst they kiss, the vixen drowning in their shared passion while pulling herself closer to him*

Monica: *grins as she nuzzles his chest softly before huggling him tighter* I understand, I've missed you too, wolfey. *kisses his nose*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Blythe: *murs deeply into the deep and passionate kiss, hugging Ada closely in his strong wolf arms as they cuddle. His paws behind her back slowly slide down until finally finding their destination and happily massaging the vixen's plump, marvelous butt*

Disturbed: *chuckles and hugs Monica closer and blushes from the kiss* I missed ya tons.
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions