Join our server on Discord

Furry Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry
Flynn felt a little funny inside. This Jade girl sure was being nice to him. I hope we get sorted into the same house. "I wouldn't worry about it, Jade. Like I said, just check it out with the Headmaster when classes start and I'm sure he'll set it right. It's not like it's chock full of dark magic, right?" He looked out the window. "I wonder how close we are now."
"Um..." Jade was thoughtful for a moment... "Oh, I know..." She got up and reached to her suitcase, opening it to take out a slim book with a hard cover. It was titled 'Location Magic for Beginners'. She blushed and handed it to Flynn "I bought that so I would have something to read on the train, but it kinda looks like I don't need it to stay entertained." She giggled, feeling slightly shy from that statement.
Flynn looked at the book with a little puzzlement. "What's that, Jade?"
"It's a book I bought. I wanted to learn at least a little magic but I couldn't get the spell to work..." Jade giggled "It should be easy for you do to, if you already know things like that repairing spell..." She said, blushing harder.
Flynn smiled genuinely. "What does it do?"
Jade smiled back "It locates what you're looking for and gives you the direction and distance. In miles, I think. There's more advanced parts to the spell in the book that I didn't look at though..."

OOC: Umm... I think we're getting close to the post flood limit...
OOC: Okay, last one till someone else posts.

"No need," Flynn said, pointing out the window at an imposing structure in the distance. "That must be it."
Yoosei couldn
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Okay I think the train ride has served it's purpose, the introductions are out of the way and people have made friends. Let's hit the breaks.

IC:

Shadow grabbed onto the back of the chair as the train slowed quickly to a halt, "Finally, now I can get out and stretch my legs a bit." He said as he stood up, "Well whatever house we get into here's hoping we're in the same one. I'd love to get to know you guys better." He smiled at Jade and Ada.

"We're here?" Silver asked as she looked out the window as the train stopped completely, "That was faster than I expected," She thought aloud as she stood up, "I can't wait to see which house I get into this is so exciting." She giggled a bit in anticipation.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jade grinned as the train slowed "I think so too, Flynn." She pulled her suitcase down.