Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get

Not much,just rented Ratchet:Deadlock a few hours ago.Amazing how fast you can get to the end of the game.
14001 congrats Amat XD

Disturbed: Oh really? That short huh?
The OCA
14002 Thankyou

Yep,but it's no big deal.There's still alot to do,like upgrade every single weapon to the max level and unlock all the extras.

Disturbed: That a boy!! Same think with that Fable game :P Short game but theres stll things to do when you're done.
The OCA

Though Fable has more stuff to do afterwards.Like killing a village with the Sword of Aeons.

Disturbed: You read my mind ^.^ its so fun to do that..level up all of your stuff. Ninja Gaiden is kind of like that too...but I've gotten so good at that by the time I'm half way through it I alreadly have every weapon upgraded.
The OCA

When I played Ninja Gaiden I didn't have the patience to level up all the weapong,especially the wooden sword.It just isn't worth wasting all that time for a slow,yet powerful weapon.

Disturbed: Yeah but I used the Unlabored Flawless mainly on big slow enimies. They kick ass on the dino fiends along with the Dabliharo. I use either the Flail or Dragon sword on everything else, depends on how I feel.
The OCA

I used the dragon sword on everything that moved,and everything that didn't move.(chapter 3 boss rings a bell)

Oh wheres the fun in just using the dragon sword? Vigoorian Flail is fun as hell to use, mixing the combos up and stuff.
The OCA