Join our server on Discord

Alphabet Game
Crimson

Blythe: *quickly moves over and hugs Ada tightly, growling playfully*
The OCA
Disturbed

Ada: *smirks as she growls playfully as well, nuzzling his cheek whilst she embraces Blythe*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Eragon

Blythe: *smiles softly from the nuzzle* Do you mind if I rush things a bit *slides his paw down to Ada's buttcheeks and grabs them* I actually want to finish what we start..hrrrr..*licks Ada's lips lustfully*
The OCA
Falcon.

Ada: *smirks as she licks his lips in return* By all means, wolf boy, go ahead... *murrs softly as she feels his paws upon his buttocks* ...let me give you a hand... *loosens her robes a bit, the black and silver gown falling just past her breasts before she returns to licking his lips*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Green

Blythe: *murrs seductlively as she returns the licks, their pink membranes lashing out at each other, his paws moved to his pants and quickly slipped them down and off leaving the buff wolf naked and against grows under his breath*
The OCA
Heaven
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
International House of Pancakes

Ada: *completely slips off her clothes, leaving her completely bare for her wolfey as they cuddle, their furry bodies pressing together whilst they French Kiss* Mmmhhh... *her slips below slowly and begins to slowly stroke his pouch*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Jasper
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Janitor

Blythe: *murrs deeply feeling his pouch stroked against and his member slowly pokes out of it* Mhhhh..*hungrily gropes Ada's buttcheeks while holding the passionate french kiss*
The OCA
Kazemon.

Ada: *continues to wrestle her tongue with Disturbed's while her paw continues to slowly stroke his canine member, her soft fur rubbing along Blythe's entire length as it continues to grow* Mmrrr...
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions