Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get
"Yea, those life and death missions suck." Serin said. "But we never go solo. There's been alot of times when we're accompanied by others, so there's always the distraction." He noticed the locks of hair. "For an operative, you sure have beautiful hair."

Raize: *her stare fixed on Serins and a slight smile grew on her muzzle* Thank you, Serin. *her smile grew a little bit mow* How about yourself? How did you and Marine meet? Like you two couldnt have always been squavelling like that.
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Come on somebody do something already *grabs Kurtz and throws him to Shiva* Come on this is SPAM baby!!!
The OCA

Serin blushed. "I have been an Ops. man ever since I was a cub. Back then I was passing out supplies to the men before they left." Touching the past felt like grazing worn stones.

"Marine was an unforseen suprise. He and I have been rescuing each other from certain death too many times." The thought made him think. "And every time, the High Marshall always saw after my training, took me under his wing. At first we didn't like each other, but through some miracle, we became friends."

He leaned back and drank his water. "Sometimes when I'd get lonely he'd come and visit, playfight or spar with me, and I would feel better. Sure we squabble, but its like having a big brother sometimes." Serin placed his paw on hers. "Sometimes its good to have friends."

Raize: *blushes softly as Serin's paw was placed onto her's she gave a soft smile* Yeah its good to have friends, kind of the same with Disturbed. Even though I did stun stick him a few times, since I was still fresh out of the acadamy *a slight laughter left her muzzle* yet he endured all of them because he new my situation, not once raising a fist in my direction *she looks up at him and smiles* looks like we're both the same, in a way huh?
The OCA

Shiva: *blinks*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions