Disturbed: *smiles as he runs into the kitchen*
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Disturbed: *after about a half hour he runs back out with a cake that has "Sis" on it in icing and walks up to Yoosei and shows it to her*
The OCA

Serin smiled through the entire walk into the Officers Quarters. They were entertained by light violinists with dainty fingers, broaching crewman wearing shrunked black suits and ties, and the gilded trim of plates and utensils. The Jaguar gained a few stares from the crew, but ushered Raize to sit across from him in a small booth tucked inside a corner.

While they waited, Serin looked into Raizes eyes. "You look pretty tough for a Special Ops. I bet you get all the dangerous ones."

*Sorry for not giving a physical discription Disturbed, but I really want to update him with my character post for "Heroes of the Foundry."*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Raize: *eyes softened a bit from Serin's stair, she gave a soft sigh as she moved her paws to remove the mask that covered her muzzle and dropped it to the side followed by the removal of her goggles and shaking her hair a bit* Much better...*she sighed again still looking at Serin* yeah..you dont become sergeant lieutenant (I can never get that word right) by just sitting around. I've been on a lot of life and death missions, most of them solo missions.
The OCA