Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
The Jaguar Major scurried out from under her to stand bare inches, face to face. "That's why we allow play in our field. If it wasn't for that, our peratives will be tighter than a ball of string."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA

Raize: yeah but our regiment believes in solitary. The reason we arent allowed for social activities within the regiment is because when a fellow cadet falls when on a mission you are...not emotionally tied to that person. So when he or she dies you can still follow through with the mission *sighs deeply and rubs her head*
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA

Serin frowned. "That's too bad." He floated before her, whiskers barely touching. "Sometimes the best cadets from our program come from lovers already stationed here. Love can be very strong inside every one of us, even you."

Marine strode over and clapped a hand on his shoulder. "All right, I believe Mrs. Raize has had enough of your foolishness." He scratched between Serin's ears. "Why don't you go into the Officers Quarters and get a bite to eat?"

The Ops sighed. "Want to join me Raize?"

Raize: *continued to rub her head a bit and shook it softly and looked at Serin softly and gave a soft sigh* Yeah sure...sounds good..
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA

Serin smiled. "Can I take your paw? I mean, you're not going to kirk out are you, even from a little touch?" He offered his. "Its not that far and I don't think anyones looking."