Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Raize: *looks at Marine* So..what type of stuff do you do, Marine?
The OCA

Marine glanced at her. "Oh, this and that. Order around Troops. Kill those out of line, kill other things. That old chestnut."

Raize: Do you do any spy or special op missions? You know sneak around secret bases to get top secret intel or rescuing hostages..that sorta thing?
The OCA

Marine blinked. "Not in my control, no. But I do know a particular kitty that might tickle your fancy." He reached inside his pocket for his flip phone. "Torres? Marine." He paused. "Is that cooky Ops. Major still prowling around? Not metaphorically you idiot, I'm talking about the Jaguar Major. Serin? Okay send him here."

Pushing the phone inside his pocket, Marine glanced at Raize. "I have to warn you, Major Serin's a bit 'off'."

Raize: *smirked and grinned* I think I can handle it *chuckles under her mask*
The OCA

*Special Major Joseph Serin will be an active character inside the Foundran Armies, and his stats will be posted when I create the 'Heroes and Generals of the Foundry'. And he's opted for love making.*

Marine sighed. He wished his flask was full, before the major arrived and further spoiled his mood. He had met the major countless times, all of them unique in the Jaguar's perspective, but Marine wanted to skin him alive.

The lights inside the room winked out. Darkness blotted objects, diffusing their outlines into a blank slate of black. A breeze wafted against the two. Soft, permeating pawsteps filtered around them. Then, if on cue, a subtle purr slinkered towards the High Marshall.

"God damnit I hate you Serin." He muttered.

Raize: *grins* Oh I love the dark!! *flips her goggles over her eyes and turns on her nightvision then pans around and sees Marine then sees Jaguar sneeking behind him*...oh this is gonna be good...*giggles quietly as she watches*
The OCA
Hearing Raize giggle, Marine stifled his groan. Serin's purring grew, coming closer, near engulfing the man's hearing with sensual cat-music. The High Marshall felt whiskers glaze across his face. A blast of humid breath. Two clear irises glowed upon him, watching his breathing.

"Reporting for duty Dolly." Serin said.

Marine growled and lunged for Serin's voice. "You've got alot of nerve Sally." Serin stopped puring. It was replaced with a creeping growl. "Not so funny eh?"

Something pounced on Marine's back. He went sprawling to the floor, feeling heavy paw pads pin him there. He whipped his body in one direction. The slickness of his stormcoat scooted them across the floor, and felt the pads lift. Serin cried out.

Then Marine lunged for the sahdows and contacted with a furry gut, dragging it to the floor.

"Lights!" He shouted. "Lights so I see this kitty squirm!"