Join our server on Discord

The Person Below Me
Yes I actually did

Ebon: Loyal huh...*sighs deeply and sweatdrops* If you say so...*grins as she starts rubbing Kiburtz's crotch* Whatever..

The person below me is not Kurtz
The OCA
Kiburtz: Only using part of Kurtz's body for this. *chuckles darkly as more and more of his large member continues to slide out* That's why we agreed I could see my family again... I was a spirit... *starts licking Ebon's neck hungrily*

The person below me thinks.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ebon: *thinks for a moment* God there so many twists and turns I dont care anymore. *murrs loudly as Kiburtz licks her neck* Hrrr..*grabs Kiburtz's large thick member and strokes it hungrily*

The person below me knows the twists with the whole Saphire is married with Nath, Nath being made from Kurtz..@.@
The OCA
Nath is Nath now. Kiburtz is mostly Kibachiyo. Kurtz is Kurtz. There you go.

Kiburtz: *grinning darkly, he starts to softly moan, as his thick member finally reaches it's length of ten inches, and throbs softly in her paw while he continues to lick her neck* Hrrr...

The person below me will just deal with it.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dont have to be snotty :P

Ebon: Mmm..big boy..*murrs loud and seductively* Oh what to do with it, oh I cant decide...so many good choices...hrrrr....

The person below me will decide what to do
The OCA
Kiburtz: *smiling happily and swishing his broad tail, he softly brings it up to her pussy - just lightly stroking the large head against her folds* How about here...?

The person below me is liking this event?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ebon: *murs as she feels Kiburtz's large warm member head rubbing against her slit* Good choise..*grins darkly*..but I thought we could have a little be more fun than this...but..

The person below me chose an okay position
The OCA
Shadow: How about president? That's a pretty good position.

Slashmon: *Large vein in his forehead* The person below me will give me something to hit Shadow with.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*blows up previous event with bomb*

Kurtz: Here! *throws bomb at Slash* You got ten seconds to hit him with it before BOOM!

The person below me thinks I'm evil.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yeah sure, pure essance of evil

Disturbed: *puts glue on the back of a giant teddy bear and sticks it back to back with Kurtz*

The person below me looks adorable
The OCA