Join our server on Discord

The Person Below Me
Crimson: Nah, everyone has a little bad luck. Like the time all that snow fell on me because I slammed the door a little too hard. *chuckles*

The person below me is a master at Street Fighter.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kyo: HADOKEN! *knocks Crimson flying before poking tongue out* Almost a master...

The person below me wants to get MSN? xP
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson: Yup, I'm just lazy...I promise to get it before the new year... Oh, and...SHORYUKEN! *rises from the ashes and blasts Kurtz*

The person below me likes senseless violence.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kyo: Hold on... I need to go do something... XP *quickly runs off to the SDP area*

The person below me shall check their post count.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson: Sweet, 5k posts of insanity, furs and drinks for everyone. *several cute vixens and dragonesses appear along with several kegs of beer*

The person below me likes to party.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kyo: *transforms quickly into Kurtz*

Kurtz: *grins darkly* Yup, I like to party! Although I really want to try out my new form... hehehehe.... *rubs his hands together and looks at the cute vixens* I wonder...

The person below me glanced at the cross-fusions? XP
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson: Yup, I sure did.

Vixens: Oooh, whatcha gonna do, Mr. Kurtz? *swarm around him, feeling his strong muscles*

The person below me is grinning devilishly.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz: *already grinning deviously* Hold on a second, ladies. *with a small grin, he claps both his claws twice and yells* Shikigami! Seiryuu God Descend! *with that, his body starts glowing blue, before armour quickly starts to form around him - his height growing even more to an impressive 2 and a half metres, and his green scales quickly turning to a lush crystal blue. His red hair grows twice as long, and his once bulky wide arms turn to thin and yet still muscular arms, before grinning as the glow dies out*

The person below me loves dragons.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson: Yeah, I can't get enough of the cute scalies. *daydreams of Lurea*

Vixens: *gasp at the sight of Kurtz's new transformation* Cute! *dive all over him, the sounds of armor being taken off heard*

The person below me got some sweet stuff for Christmas?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kyo: Breath of Fire 3 and 4, Kingdom Hearts I again, and a wad of cash to go towards getting Devil May Cry 4, amongst other things. I think I'm alright. *pokes tongue out*

Kiburtz: *he curses loud as his voice has grown actually more childish, before chuckling loudly* Hey! There's enough dragon for all of you ladies! *his red and blue armour gets taken off, revealing his nicely-toned body*

The person below me hasn't watched Onmyou Taisenki.

Kyo: *slaps Nath* You're getting everyone into it.
Nath: DISTURBED LIKED IT, THOUGH! *curses*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds