Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get

Crimson: More pointless posting, huzzah!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

Lurea: Do you think Crimsy should know about outside events, Kyo?
Kyo: *sweat-drops* Just enjoy the time with him until it comes a reality.

Lurea: YAY! *pounces Crimson*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Crimson: *grins as he's pounced to the ground* Hiya Lurey! *huggles her whilst his tail swishes happily*

Zorromon: *looks at Kyo* Outside events, like what? *chuckles darkly at ways to get revenge on Crimson*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

Kyo: Well, I didn't know it at first, but~ *grabs Zorromon quickly and whispers in his ear* Since Kurtz was me at one point and at one time me and Lurea yiffed like hell, recently, I found out Lurea had... well... let's just say two eggs came out of that and they had already hatched and grew into adults. *huge sweat-drop, then turns head and looks at Crimson* And that one truly is his, by the way.

Lurea: *cuddles Crimson happily and swishes her tail* How've you been, cutie? *smiling*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Zorromon: Oh yeah, Noir was his name, right? *sighs before deciding there are more honorable ways to get revenge* Oh well, he somehow survived Nath killing him five times before hitting the ground, I'm sure he'll endure.

Crimson: *nuzzles her* Not bad, even better now that I get to see you again, sweetie. How about yourself? *smiles as his tail wraps around her, softly stroking her back*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

Kyo: Nath killed him five times? *ears twitch, before he scratches his head* Oh, yeah... Noir's little gift of impermibility...

Lurea: Well... I'm alright. *giggles softly and winks before murring seductively* It's been quiet without you.... you know?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Zorromon: Oh right, I'm not supposed to talk about that Saphire incident. *pulls out an MIB mindflasher and erases the last few minutes of Kyo's memory* So anyways, care for a drink? *uses spam to bring a keg in*

Crimson: *chuckles before his tail begins rubbing her buttocks* Well, I guess I'll have to try to make up for lost time, if you don't mind that is. *licks her cheek before leering at her*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

Kyo: I was talking gibberish just then. *slaps forehead, before blinking* Oh, sure! *smiles happily and stares at the keg*

Lurea: Hee-hee.... maybe, Crimsy, maybe.... *winks softly and mid-closes her eyes while staring into his*

Kyo: *thinking* I think I'll leave the pair like that anyhow. *grins*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Zorromon: Cool, now less talking, more drinking. *starts downing his own keg*

Crimson: *stares into and admires Lurea's eyes* Oh, you knew I couldn't resist that look. *grins slyly before pressing his muzzle to hers as his paws beginning to gently cup her supple breasts, rubbing the smooth scales whilst his fluffy tail continues to caress her behind*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

Kyo: *grins, before grabbing a keg and unpopping the cork - and then slowly starting to down it down his throat*

Lurea: *blushing darkly, she takes the kiss to her lips, while murring deeply to the cupping - her tail slowly starting to slide up and rub against the fox's crotch gently* Mmhh....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds