Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get

*the cat figure gives Gol a soft kiss on the lips before she ascends back up the rope into darkness*
The OCA

Gol: *blushes a bit and looks up* i know now... *runs toward wall and climbs up to get to ceiling and hang from a pipe line and looks around* i know your up here somewher.
The Mod Squad
The OCA

*the cat figure now clinging to the cieling silently moves to where Gol is then silently drops behind him then gives him a firm smack on the ass*
The OCA

Gol: *yelps and turns around holding butt* Hey!
The Mod Squad
The OCA

*the cat figure giggled softly sitting there swishing her tail* So..what do you think of my tactics?
The OCA

Gol: *chuckles* you've got cat-like tactics, that for sure. *pokes tongue out* ....Raize~
The Mod Squad
The OCA

Raize: *huffs as she sits on the rafter and takes off her mask showing her cute cat face* Man...how'd you know?
The OCA

Shiva: *she arches her back in pleasure and moans louder in delight, she even speed up the speed of her movements, humping herself harder and faster, nearing her orgasm quickly in fact, and even her cold walls grip his member tightly and in a pleasurable way* but...hmm.. you like it.. ahhh
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Gol: *giggle* who else is sneaky and quick as you, other than me, hmmm? *leans forward at her*
The Mod Squad
The OCA

Kurtz: Th-that's the point, sweet.... aahhHH! *he blushes darkly while moaning and groaning loudly at the fast and hard thrusts, his member throbbing inside already as his tongue hangs out frantically* G-Gods, that's gOOD!!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds