Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get

Kurtz: Lucky my fucking tongue isn't burned.... *sweat-drops as he tries to down the juices quickly - the heat searing his throat as he grins and starts sliding his long tongue into her cunt*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Gol: Oh..thank god, you scared me there....*lowers camera, forgetting that its still recording*
The Mod Squad
The OCA

Amelia: *her moans become louder as Kyo's tongue pushed its way into her hot pussy, his continuous licking slowly brings her climax closer*

Raize:I'm sorry
The OCA

Kyo: *grinning even more, he dives even further, slowly probing about with his tongue and licking over each inch of her walls* Mmmm.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Gol: *sets camera down* its alright, im not dead or anything...*turns around facing her* you really like to sneak up on me.
The Mod Squad
The OCA

Amelia: Hrrrrr...God YESS!!! *moans loud and blissfully as her orgasm slowly builds up inside of her*...I hope Kyo likes hot stuff..

Raize: Its hard not to want to sneak up on you and follow you around
The OCA

Gol: Ohh...so you have been around me all the time huh? *chuckles* I'll get you before you get me next time. *pokes out tongue*
The Mod Squad
The OCA

Kyo: *grinning, he slides his tongue out, before nibbling the Anthro Arcanine's clit once more, trying his best to make her climax quickly* Hr~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Amelia: *that was all she could take she moans loudly in pure bliss as she orgasms all of Kyo's face with her very hot juices*

Raize: Th-thats not what I mean..*blushes*
The OCA

Kyo: *feeling her sizzling juices over his face, he can't help but squirm - removing his teeth around her clit and hastily trying to lick or wipe off the juices* AHH! DANG HOT~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds