Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get

Amelia: *looks at Kyo and smiles widely* Kyo!! *walks up in front of him with her very large furry breasts in plain view* How are you cutie?
The OCA

Kyo: I'm alright! *chuckles softly and blushes at seeing her breasts like that* You?~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Amelia: *wags her tail softly* I'm feeling good *smiles*
The OCA

Kyo: You sure you ain't horny or anything? *pokes tongue out and chuckles playfully*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Amelia: No I...*blinks for a moment then looks at Kyo licking her lips* Hrrrrr!!! *murrs loudly and seductively at Kyo before hugging him tightly* L-Lick my tits or something..hurrrry..
The OCA

Kyo: H-Hey, a little rushed, yah know! *the fox blushes darkly as his muzzle gets trapped in-between her cleavage, before his tongue sticks out and he starts lapping gently, hoping that will work*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Amelia: *murrs softly* I-I'm sorry Kyo...*slowly breaks hug then stands there before him* I guess I got a little excited...hhrrrrr...come on....have at me
The OCA

Kyo: *blinking softly, he stares at her* Huh... I actually thought you were gonna pounce me and take control for once~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Amelia: Now I will now you wont do anything Hrrrr *pounces Kyo to the ground*
The OCA

Kyo: *blushing darkly, his arms involuntarily move out of the way - his arms twitching* You got my word.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds