Join our server on Discord

The Person Below Me
Dot: Well... maybe, thanks anyways! *Hugs Disturbed again and smiles cutely* Is there anything I can do to repay the helping? Anything?

The person below me loves those kind of questions.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Oh yes I do..

Disturbed: *grins widely at Dot* I was wondering if...gosh I cant say it *blushes deeply*

The person below me sees an embarressed Wolfey
The OCA
Dot: *Smiles a bit more, one of her fangs cutely getting out of her muzzle as she swishes her tail* Go ahead, tell me!

The person below me is starting to let his eyes look down on the very nice cleavage.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Disturbed: Well...you know..*sighs deeply*...I still havent gotten Saphire a gift for christmas and I was wondering since you're a girl on everything you'd know what she would like.

The person below me did NOT see that comming one bit.
The OCA
Yeah, I actually thought you'd ask for a cookie.

Dot: *Hides the cookie jar behind her back and smiles* Sure! Tell me, you had in mind anything yet?

The person below me just lost a chance with a cookie.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
You are just plain evil!!

Disturbed: To tell you the truth I got nothing *scratches his head* I dont know what she wants anymore. I've just been giving her plushies for christmas and shes growing up so I cant just give her another one..

The person below me sees my dilema
The OCA
Dot: Well. What about gifting her a coat? Since it's so cold over there it'd be nice for her to have one!

The person below me likes the idea.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Disturbed: *smiles widely and snaps his fingers* That'll be perfect!! *suddenly hugs Dot tightly* A cute little coat will be great.

The person below me got the opposite end of the sudden hug
The OCA
Dot: Gee *Hugs back*

The person below me wants something else?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Oh yeah

Disturbed: *eyes the cookie jar behind her back then steps back* Dot may I have a cookie *smiles*

the person below me will give Disturbed a cookie?
The OCA